New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

dobiegillis

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten a tracking # or shipping confirmation, but it does say the estimated shipping date is the 15th under My Orders & Settings within the Play Store. I really hope that's the arrival date, what's the point of paying for 2 day shipping if it's shipped out 2 days after it's ordered? Not to mention it probably wouldn't be delivered on Saturday unless they paid extra for weekend delivery, suddenly 2 day shipping turns into 6 day shipping. Errr I feel like I'm getting burnt if that's the case.

If you read the terms it says 2 days to process the order plus 2 days shipping. Most likely Monday unless you get lucky and UPS is really really fast. Like I said Google is not Amazon. If only. Amazon Prime rules!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully, I would like to see overnight becoming an option and same day shipping on launch day, as is Tmobile customers and employees will have them before anyone who went play store, which is sad and the n7 all over again.

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
To corroborate, I just got off the phone with a Google Play store rep (855 836-3987), because I just wanted to confirm my order. I'm in CA.

Well, my order went through fine. So, I asked the rep about shipping.

I asked what date I should expect to see the device, at earliest.

He said at earliest we should see it THURSDAY, at latest MONDAY! :) He also said the Nexi will be shipping out "pretty soon"!

So, if all goes well, we may get our confirmation shipping email with tracking numbers sometime tomorrow! Cross ya fingers!

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

Perry Fabiano

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm, where your says shipping estimate mine simply says "complete". I'm a stone's throw away from company headquarters, should I assume it shipped today already?!

tawfiqmp

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
tawfiqmp - what does the status say under the Google Play "My Orders" page? Mine says "Pre-Ordered" (I ordered it about an hour ago), and I don't like that expression.

On the Google Wallet page my order says "Your order has been sent to Google" ... It also mentions 2-day shipping just not WHEN it will ship. What does your order from this earlier today say?

View attachment 46131

1q2XY

That's what it says.

On the wallet page, it doesn't say anything other than Nov 13 Google Inc. received your order. and saying they sent the receipt to my email.