New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The way I think of it is that the longer it takes for me to get my Nexus 4, all the better it's going to feel once I actually get it in my hands. As long as it doesn't take more than one week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ploupe11

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
No tracking number, but if I go into "My Orders and Settings" from the Play Store website it shows that my estimated delivery date is 11/15. I hope that is right.

It seems like letting us pre-order the phone would have been a great idea in order to gauge demand, but I know Google must have gone over that option because they aren't stupid. I wonder why they decided not to?

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
No tracking number, but if I go into "My Orders and Settings" from the Play Store website it shows that my estimated delivery date is 11/15. I hope that is right.

It seems like letting us pre-order the phone would have been a great idea in order to gauge demand, but I know Google must have gone over that option because they aren't stupid. I wonder why they decided not to?

I have that too. I emailed them and it said it would ship by the evening of the 15th

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I have that too. I emailed them and it said it would ship by the evening of the 15th

The reply you got from google looks like an auto reply... you send them any email and they respond with the same. To test, i sent an email " When will you ship my nexus one?" I still got the same reply...lol

Andylux

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I purchased min in the uk at 08.20. I had pending it at pending until 02:00 this morning (15th). They then gave me a TNT consignment number which is incorrect and an account reference number instead. Eventually TNT found me under the google account and my phone is on a TNT truck for delivery today.

No matter which way you look at it, google have handled everything poorly, but they are relatively new to retailing devices directly, so I will forgive them. I just think it is poor that their communication through all of this has been missing.

Andylux

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just received an email saying my Nexus 4 has shipped

It is the google reference number, for the account. For some reason they have given out the wrong number. TNT found my consignment number another way.

antonusklesk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Seems that a lot of UK orders should be delivered today. No orders that are multi-item have been shipped though i.e N4+bumper so I really hope there's not a #n issue with the bumper and they're shipped today.

Most solo item orders seem to have shipped though with an unlucky few still not having shipped in the same boat as all us multi-item people.

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just received an email saying my Nexus 4 has shipped

Just got shipping confirmation email on my nexus 4!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 1.05.26 AM 2.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 1.05.26 AM 2.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 116

Steve_S_T

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The number on my shipping confirmation is not a tracking number but a reference number - when you click the link on the consignment note check the box for "reference no" not "tracking no". As a tracking no. mine refers to a package that was delivered to somebody in October, the reference number on the other hand suggests my N4 will arrive when the TNT man delivers to the business park where I work TODAY! Yee ha.

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope mine comes through soon too.
The wait is excruciating!

Been refreshing the forums, wallet, play store and gmail repeatedly out of anxiety :p

Tibfib7

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got the shipping confirmation email! The transaction is also listed as "Completed" in Google Wallet. I ordered it Tues morning within minutes of it first going on sale. The tracking number doesn't seem to be working yet.

Hope this information helps some of you!

EDIT: Also, this is in the US!

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Insomnia is killing me this morning but I also just got my shipping email with tracking number. Ordered right around 8:30am here on launch day in Cali...Friday delivery might just happen after all :eek:

sent from a device soon to be replaced with a Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie