New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

android010

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol That is funny

But do you compare a device that receives millions of preorders to one that receives dozens of thousand or hundreds of thousands at best

Google launched galaxy nexus badly and they continued that with this launch

Tholomew

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am from Australia.

I have a Fedex tracking number that says
Ship date Nov 15, 2012
Estimated delivery Nov 16, 2012 by 5:00 PM

But is still in HK. I called Fedex he said they are delaying all Google Shipments to bring them into Australia in one big shipment. He said there is a massive amount of google packages.

Expected delivery Monday or Tuesday.

pedxing

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ups update says it landed in my town 4 hours ago and one hour ago it's out to my local hub about 2 miles away. I wish their service counter was open!

It's a conspiracy based on Google loyalty points....I have 3 android tablets including the nexus 7 (archos 101 ftw!), the og droid, gn, bionic, and even the damn Logitech revue. Plus a ton of play paid apps, albums, books, mags. That's my theory.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Got an update:

-placed a total of four orders, accidental. All 16gb w bumper
- first order immediately cancelled due to CC fraud alert. Verified charge but order still cancel led (11:45EST)
- other three orders were 11:48, 11:52, 11:55
- manually cancelled 11:52 order
- received email Wed morning very early am indicating multiple orders, inviting me to cancel, bla bla
- called Google wed to ask if I could combine orders. No go. Asked for ship time, no information available
- received back order notice this afternoon about 2pm EST
- received ship notification directly from UPS this evening approx 11pm EST indicating scheduled delivery of tomorrow via 2 day shipping

Yay! Bad communication from Google though

Last edited:

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Got an update:

-placed a total of four orders, accidental. All 16gb w bumper
- first order immediately cancelled due to CC fraud alert. Verified charge but order still cancel led (11:45EST)
- other three orders were 11:48, 11:52, 11:55
- manually cancelled 11:52 order
- received email Tuesday night indicating multiple orders, inviting me to cancel, black, black
- called Google wed to ask if I could combine orders. No go. Asked for ship time, no information available
- received back order notice this afternoon about 2pm EST
- received ship notification directly from UPS this evening approx 11pm EST indicating scheduled delivery of tomorrow via 2 day shipping

Yay! Bad communication from Google though

Looks like one of the 2 phones was backordered and the other shipped. correct?

android010

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations man

You are the first one I think of who received the backorder email then a delivery confirmation.

I hope I get this damned phone tomorrow.

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Could be something to this:D! Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7 purchased from the play store. Plus, used google shopper back in the day to pay for things from one account. Transactions all the way back to 2007 on the wallet. I have a bunch of paid apps too. Most come from Amazon FAOTD though.

Ups update says it landed in my town 4 hours ago and one hour ago it's out to my local hub about 2 miles away. I wish their service counter was open!

It's a conspiracy based on Google loyalty points....I have 3 android tablets including the nexus 7 (archos 101 ftw!), the og droid, gn, bionic, and even the damn Logitech revue. Plus a ton of play paid apps, albums, books, mags. That's my theory.....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Besides the price difference what is stopping y'all from heading to a T-mobile store that has the phone and buying one? Would y'all do that if a store buy you had the phone and it was the same price?

frageelay

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My UPS guy comes around 10-12 and I'll be waiting at the door tomorrow. I oder a lot, we're casual. He's going to be on the Christmas card list this year! He never fails and he takes the packages around back or hides them on the stoop if we're not home. Getting him a gift certificate for being so cool and not trashing my packages. Those YouTube videos are scary.

On its way from Phoenix to me :)

View attachment 46668

Mike

sjsmr2

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Besides the price difference what is stopping y'all from heading to a T-mobile store that has the phone and buying one? Would y'all do that if a store buy you had the phone and it was the same price?

I have 4 Corporate T-Mobile stores in my area. If they would have offered the Nexus 4 for $349 I would have been after one in a heartbeat.

bwood2016

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to add a university address to their UPS My Choice account? I'm not having any luck.

I attempted to add my dorm address on UPS MyChoice, and it said that I'm registered (or whatever confirmation it gives you), but I have not received any notifications or email about any packages at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance