New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

byroad4

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a question. Does anyone know for sure if they ship today (a big if I know) will the phones at least move over the weekend? I know that they won't deliver but will they travel to the right state.

illmatic41

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I was in limbo like most people on this thread. I'm on the West Coast, got my order in at 8:50:31 PST. Just received my shipping status email right now. Phone arrives on Monday. Looks like they really are slow in sending out those emails. Hope you guys all get your shipping confirmations.

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I was in limbo like most people on this thread. I'm on the West Coast, got my order in at 8:50:31 PST. Just received my shipping status email right now. Phone arrives on Monday. Looks like they really are slow in sending out those emails. Hope you guys all get your shipping confirmations.

Do you still have a hold on your account or a charge?

Sent from a Nexus Galaxy far away...

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, from this thread, it seems a lot of the first orders are in limbo. Ordered mine 8:36 PST from Minnesota, got the confirmation email shortly after and that's it.

My CC is still pending, but that probably just depends on your bank (I'm Wells Fargo).

I'm optimistically hopeful us "first orderers" will be pleasantly surprised today :) I think no news is good news, and that our tracking emails just got pushed waaaaaaaaaay back. Not the end of the world if I'm wrong but I'd be sad :'(

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. Does anyone know for sure if they ship today (a big if I know) will the phones at least move over the weekend? I know that they won't deliver but will they travel to the right state.

With so many people around... they couldnt do anything on weekdays, do you expect them to work over the weekend and help their customers? I bet the CSR's would get their share of phones over the weekend for playing around with people, in the previous week and then the same story from monday...

radicalpi

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
wanted to make another note. Even though I got a notice from UPS My Choice indicating a tracking number with scheduled delivery of today, there is no tracking information showing on UPS's page-- only that a label has been printed. Maybe UPS tracking system is totally clogged/behind, but more likely I will get the phone monday or tuesday, depending on where it's shipped from. Also, the order is still showing as 'Pending' in Google Wallet. Play store's 'orders' page still showing Nov 15 as estimated shipping date. LOL. Thinking this may just be Google's idea of a c**k tease

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. according to the MyChoice email, I should receive it between 11:30am and 3:00pm. But, nothing on the UPS site and no change on Google's side. I guess we'll see...

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site

The still travel over the weekend they just don't deliver

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
That's crazy 15 min after my and apparently a bunch of other early orders and you've got a shipping notification

illmatic41

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you still have a hold on your account or a charge?

BofA says charge is still pending right now, like it has been the past two days. Also, UPS My Choice didn't send me $#!t with any type of notice, so don't believe the hype that is UPS My Choice.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

Yes they will still move over the weekend from city to city, but they just don't deliver on weekends.

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Google... Finally i have taken this decision, now that you have even removed the charge on my credit card.... "I QUIT" and by the way i ordered at 11.38 am est, only confirmation and some F***ng emails about customer service. THats it and nothing else. Bye for now.. I am buying the Note 2.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
so waiting until Wed/Thu/Fri isn't that big of a deal.

Thursday is one of the largest holidays of the year. Ain't no shipping done then or deliveries!

Friday is one of the largest shopping day of the year along with one of the busiest online ordering/shipping days of the year...

If we don't get our delivery by Wed night we're probably screwed until nearly Dec! :(

Sent from my Nexus 7

illmatic41

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
That's crazy 15 min after my and apparently a bunch of other early orders and you've got a shipping notification

If it makes you feel any better, my first order at 8:36 PST was cancelled because BofA flagged it. I had to immediately try to order again and barely got it before the "Notify Me" screen showed up again. 15 minutes isn't that much of a difference. I would think because I'm on the WestCoast, my stock location may be different than your stock location.

Art Vandelay II

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They should have just done a lottery for this and it would have caused greater excitement and fewer disappointments. at least by signaling it as a "lottery" you don't get your hopes up as much as a preorder or mass ordering. Anyway, I'm not in google marketing, so whatever.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
In my wildest dreams, the fact that my Play Store status was "Complete" within 20 minutes of my 11:35:22 AM Eastern order indicates that my two N4's actually shipped out Tuesday morning and will arrive today.

As of this moment, I have NOT received an order confirmation, NOT received a shipping notice, and NOT received a backorder email.

Dreams are nice. You can do anything in dreams - fly like a bird, have sex with beautiful models, receive stuff you ordered online in a timely manner...

Satish Chebrolu

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at 11:33 AM EST. Google doesn't seem to have implemented simple sorting algorithm on their orders. Otherwise people who ordered early would have already gotten their phones. Its sad that people who ordered in the first few minutes are the ones who got screwed. I didn't get either back-order or shipping email yet and the pending charge still shows on my credit card. I called CS yesterday and they said it is still under processing. I faced the same issue when I pre-ordered nexus 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463