New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

thecuber

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I got the shipping email from Google on Friday. The tracking number wasn't showing anything on UPS at that time. My play store statis changed to shipped on the 16th.
Can you post what the reference number is in relation to your Play account/order when you get yours?

truewind793

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Order : Nov 13 11:36:09AM
Confirmation Letter : YES
Shipping Info : No
Shipping Est : Nov 15th
Back-order email : NO
Play Store reply : someone in the line of how many s did i give today? hmm? none.

jajohns

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I honestly think it is really good our date changed to the 17th. It seems like most people who did not get a back order email got a date change.

I'm hoping it's a good sign, as well. However, the date changed to the 17th on my order and I had previously received a backorder email, so it wasn't just the people in limbo.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

slowman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Tonight would be nice. Idk if that'll happen though. Tomorrow should be a big day for tracking numbers. I'll be officially PO'd if I don't get one. Up to now I've let it go but I want to hear something tonight/tomorrow.

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Tonight would be nice. Idk if that'll happen though. Tomorrow should be a big day for tracking numbers. I'll be officially PO'd if I don't get one. Up to now I've let it go but I want to hear something tonight/tomorrow.
I'm thinking the same thing you are. Since yesterday I have kinda lost all the excitement I had for the Nexus 4. I'll probably get some of it back when it's actually delivered, but as of now it doesn't really matter to me if it's delivered on wednesday or friday. But I'll still be angry if I don't get any sort of communication tomorrow.

jrosser#WN

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok I just did a reference search on UPS. I tried so many different key words to my ship code. I entered my first name and it shows something shipping from San Fran on the 15 th and will arrive on Monday the 26 th. who knows.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok I just did a reference search on UPS. I tried so many different key words to my ship code. I entered my first name and it shows something shipping from San Fran on the 15 th and will arrive on Monday the 26 th. who knows.

They're getting shipped from Kentucky and Texas, something coming from SF isn't your phone, sorry.