New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

DarenTx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The backorder email stated, " Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks". The keyword here being "within".

I don't think everyone with a backorder email will have to wait the full 3 weeks. Just some of us. Probably me. I had to actually work so I was not able to get my order in until 2:43 PM CST. That was pretty late in the day. So, I expect to be at the tail end of the 3 week wait. Those who just barely missed the cut off will get phones earlier I bet.

But what do I know.

I don't mind waiting. I've had this Nexus One for nearly 3 years. I can wait a few more weeks.

hhurtado1

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I should have bought a Nexus One from Daily Steals. #regret

The backorder email stated, " Due to overwhelming demand, your Nexus 4 is on backorder and is expected to ship within three weeks". The keyword here being "within".

I don't think everyone with a backorder email will have to wait the full 3 weeks. Just some of us. Probably me. I had to actually work so I was not able to get my order in until 2:43 PM CST. That was pretty late in the day. So, I expect to be at the tail end of the 3 week wait. Those who just barely missed the cut off will get phones earlier I bet.

But what do I know.

I don't mind waiting. I've had this Nexus One for nearly 3 years. I can wait a few more weeks.

mr19

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Finally got a shipping notice. Although it is for the 8GB I ordered @ 10:45 CST. Nothing yet on the 16GB I ordered 6 minutes earlier.

jrdr1218

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
How can you tell its supposed to be here tomorrow? Do you have ups tracking info yet? Mine seems not to be found.

Anyone know if UPS ships this Friday? Kinda thinking it won't be here by Wed.

I called google, spoke to a CSR and she told me that I should expect it tomorrow, the 20th, she said the majority of people getting emails today should see their phones arriving on the 20th. Hopefully she's right.

unknownx3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
my order still "pending" with no date update since 11/13, no BO email or shipping email :(
Ordered only 1 16g N4 at 8:35pst and still shows estimate shipping date as nov 15, should i be worried?

Located: Vancouver BC, Canada

Ladeef

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
my order still "pending" with no date update since 11/13, no BO email or shipping email :(
Ordered only 1 16g N4 at 8:35pst and still shows estimate shipping date as nov 15, should i be worried?

Located: Vancouver BC, Canada

I was in the same boat as you as of today, I think it's just luck of the draw at this point.

mgiusto

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I called google, spoke to a CSR and she told me that I should expect it tomorrow, the 20th, she said the majority of people getting emails today should see their phones arriving on the 20th. Hopefully she's right.

I don't know how that's possible unless they shipped them overnight. I'm expecting mine on Wednesday which is 2-day shipping. For my past two device orders from Google, (Nexus 7 and Gnex) the items arrived exactly 2 business days after the email from Google that it was shipped regardless of the time I got the shipment notification, one was 3am and the other was 8pm and both arrived two days after that date.

slowman

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
YES.. IT HAS SHIPPED! Just got the email! Ordered at 11:52 AM EST, no back order, no communication until just now when I got my tracking number. YES

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy