New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I really just want to have Google come out and give official statement. But let's hope for each other that phones get here before the holiday. Btw, I still don't have anything, info wise, except the back order email.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Got this information from support via email. The order in which the play store orders are being processed/shipped depends on when the bank approved the charges. So even if you ordered really early but the bank didn't approve the charge for quite some time, you will get it later than someone who ordered after you. :banghead:

I am the one who broke this story last evening - http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...fication-tracking-number-101.html#post2347453

In my conversation with CS, she told me it may take a few days before the charge actually shows up on our credit card/bank account. My impression of our total conversation taken with some other things said by CS over the last several days is this: the real problem they were having was not with shipping, but with payment processing. Things were out of control and Google was starting to take a lot of flak, so they decided to just go ahead and ship every order for which they had not received credit refusal (I think that is what they referred to as "your order is in a chargeable state") and let the payment catch up later.

On another note, I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!!

Email came in at 1:03AM and it is already visible on UPS' site where it shows origin scan at Louisville, KY at 1:57AM and "shipped by" UPS Next Day Air.

WooHoo!

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My tracking shows Louisville, KY, United States 11/20/2012 3:14 A.M. It's going to have to get moving to get here by Tuesday. Now step on it!

Darthic

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipping notification at 8:04pm MST on Monday and is next day air. so not sure if It'll come Tuesday or if it was too late Monday and wont see it til Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

a61737025

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Its been a week now sinced I ordered nexus4 16GB.. checked my order statement and my wallet so many times everyday. still no change of the statement-ordered 13th, shipping 15th.. got a backorder email, charge is still pending.. feeling down, dont know when my nexus 4 will arive... UK@Glasgow

techno78

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 1.20.16 AM.jpg
Is everyones UPS tracking info look like this with no other information except Origin and departure scan in Louisville KY. No Type, weight or estimated delivery date/time.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't worry. I have ordered next day with amazon and they ship out of KY and I get it the next day even if it ships in the AM. I live in GA though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret