New Nexus 4 purchase: Anyone get a shipping notification or tracking number?

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
ROFL... just got an email from Google Play Support...

"Hello,

If you ordered on 11/13 and you did not receive a backorder notification email, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Thanks,

Matt
The Google Play Support Team"

xeno3d

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I have to imagine that they'll get the back orders out today and tomorrow. Makes no sense that they would ship all these phones out yesterday and leave the rest behind for weeks on end. No point calling their support since they don't know jack, and just read off a script.

No, they are on backorder. We have to wait for more to be sent over.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

gomab357

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I guess I will be one of the last one to get my new toy. I am on of those who received a backordered email. Below is what my order page currently says:

Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxx.xxxx@gmail.com

Nexus4

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Phone number ported to Straight Talk in about 20 minutes. Now if UPS Truck would gurgle down my street I could go to sleep!

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Silly dropbox wrapping the image in a page, right-click and copy image URL works, or open image in new window got it loading for me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipd7fehac4seymg/photo 1.JPG

Regardless, that device looks sweet. I am (im)patiently waiting for my limbo lvl4 to be done and over with.

Nice thank you! That actually looks pretty good I'm going to wait it out a couple weeks and see if I find anything else I like if not I will order that up right away.

gomab357

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Since I also received the "backordered" email, I guess I will not be getting my N4 anytime soon :(

This is what my Google Play Store account currently says:

"Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13

Nov 13
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxx@gmail.com"

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
This is most cruel. Why did I not know the N4 takes a micro SIM card?? I went home for lunch, my package was waiting on the front porch. I unboxed, opened the SIM drawer, and realized that my GNex SIM is the wrong size!! Off to T-Mobile after work. Well, at least there's a Five Guys nearby. Dinner and a SIM. The phone is gorgeous.

gnangnan89

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Since I also received the "backordered" email, I guess I will not be getting my N4 anytime soon :(

This is what my Google Play Store account currently says:

"Your order has been sent to Google Inc..

Nov 13

Nov 13
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to xxxxx@gmail.com"

This is exactly the same as it is stated in our wallet for both orders and we also got the backorder mail (ordered: 12:17:24 AM UTC-8 and 12:20:38 AM UTC-8).

rrthai

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYY FWP. So I got the "out for delivery" status for my NEXUS4 today which made me pretty much sit next to my doorway all morning like a little kid. Couple hours pass and I finally spot the UPS truck! Just to find it pass up my house!. Fueled with determination, I set myself to go hunt it down in my large suburban neighborhood. 30min later, I finally found him and felt so happy inside. BUUUT after talking to him, he tells me my Nexus4 might of got placed in the wrong truck this morning!! WHHHHHHHHY AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS LIMBO WITH GOOGLE ALREADY. Anyways I thought it might be nice to share since ill probably be waiting till tonight/tomorrow to get it. ╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ ╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻