Sadness in my heart

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So today I woke up and had a sinking feeling in my stomach. You know, when something bad happened the previous day and you wake up with that feeling? It usually takes a couple of seconds till you realize why. For me, it was missing the N4 yesterday.
I don't even want to log in to AC anymore because everyone is talking about their N4, and I am not. Been walking around work with a heavy heart and a sad face.
All I can do is hope that Google restocks and ships before December 4th, otherwise my window for owning a Nexus closes until February.

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I know I should have seen this coming. I think when you are dealing with google you have prepare yourself for this kind of half ass commitment to things. It seems like they are always starting something, and then leaving it to rott. I cant really put my finger on it.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear you couldn't get the N4. I hope in the future they improve their process. They are selling more devices on the play store so with time maybe it will improve.

Sent from my XOOM 2

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear you didn't end up getting one buddy. I was hoping, if anyone, you would. Oh well, stock will be back soon.

AbbaiG

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, at least Google did not say "in the coming months"

So may be you will be owning a nexus before Christmas. Best of luck to us all.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
wow, seriously? depressed over a phone? Go to the front page of cnn, plenty of other world problems to be depressed about.

to the dude that's trolling about him got a 16 gig. grow up.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

raazman

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey, in the end it's just a phone. You'll just have to wait a wee bit more. But now you know that the device already went on sale, and the wait is almost over.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

michaeltoye

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Google play didn't change from 'Notify me' during the 20 minutes it took to sell out. I felt your pain, but I walked into a store to buy mine. more expensive than google, but no more pain.

check the stores man.

AussieAndroid

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
People with addiction issues (most people) almost always form an unreasonable emotional attachment with their addiction. Remember, it's just an object. A thing. A toy. We'll all end up with one soon enough and a few days later you'll wonder why you got all fussed about it. At the end of the day, it's just a phone. You've probably had an android phone already right? There's not much different. A Nexus 4 is not going to change your life or make it more meaningful in any way. It's just a new toy for you to play around with. In any case, good luck!

:)

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Understand your dissapointment. Hey, we're all early adopters or we wouldn't be on this site. Good to keep it in perspective though - it's just a phone. Nobody died. Google and LG will restock and you will have opportunity to purchase.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear you didn't end up getting one buddy. I was hoping, if anyone, you would. Oh well, stock will be back soon.

Thanks man. Just got my uncle to late. What is worse is that the international trunk to call US was down for the better part of the day

Sent from my MB865 using Android Central Forums

EnDroidable

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
You must not have very much to look forward to if you're sad over a phone. But don't stress it you will get another chance to get it just hope that you don't miss that one

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Spoke to google reps this morning... and they expect the new stock to be out before thanksgiving. She did not mention any date.... lets hope for the best... i got one 16GB...don't worry its just a phone... and everything will go well..

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I feel for the guy. Phones aren't just phones anymore, they are our most used computers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy