For us that are out of luck, what are our best options?

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
So I couldn't get the Nexus 4 despite sleeping little hours and having my sister refreshing all day, and me refreshing until the devices went out of stock.

Now since I need a new T-mobile phone this month in thinking of getting a nice device now and when I get the Nexus gift that one to my sis. I'm thinking the One S but with a budget of 340$....

What are my Options?

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: For us that lucked out, what are our best options?

In case English isn't your first language, just a tip -

"Lucked out" means you got lucky. I think you meant to say "out of luck", which means you DIDN'T get lucky. ;)

ashykat

May 21, 2010
Visit site

Winterfang, is your love affair with Windows Phone over?

I used the One S here in the states and thought it was an awesome little phone. The only thing that bothered me about it at all was the qHD resolution, but that was just nitpicking.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site

If you live in the US, I'll be getting 2 16GB, so I'll end up selling the other.. for a 50% market.. BWWAAAA... Just kidding :) I'd just do the retail price + ship...Keep your eyes in the For Sale thread next week!

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

Winterfang, is your love affair with Windows Phone over?

I used the One S here in the states and thought it was an awesome little phone. The only thing that bothered me about it at all was the qHD resolution, but that was just nitpicking.

Nah I just don't care for none of the current WP8 devices, I'll wait for the OS to mature. Also I'm banned from WPcentral so that's why you probably haven't see me in a while, I'll be back in the 17 =).

Forgewizard

May 20, 2012
Visit site

Hi winterfang,
welcome to the "dark side ". If 340.00$ is your budget you can't go wrong with the galaxy s II from Walmart for 299.00!

Does pretty much everything the S III does. And T-Mobile service has been great for me.

Coming out of WP7 hasn't been as painful as I expected.

Cheers!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

Isn't the One S much better, I mean it was supposed to competed with the GS3 on t-mobile. (LOL LOL)

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Isn't the One S much better, I mean it was supposed to competed with the GS3 on t-mobile. (LOL LOL)

Why not get a galaxy nexus? Ton of them up on swappa ATM. But one s is one sexy device. Either way, those would be my only 2 options to consider.

Unless you want lower end then I would say the HTC my touch 4g. I loved that phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

What I really want is a phone that will last at least a year to my sis before becoming obsolete. I'l be nabbing the Nexus 4 as soon as I get another chance :D.

ijip

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site

get your sis a used gs2 or gs3 and get the N4 next week when it goes on sale again i hope!