Received your Nexus 4? Please share this small info with the community

prashanthuk365

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Everyone here who received their product or at least shipping notification, if you don't mind can you please share the below information? I will be very thankful to you and help us in identifying the pattern in which the orders are being processed, mods please delete this thread if you feel that i am spamming...

1. Date/Time Ordered :
2. Quantity Ordered :
3. Size(8 GB/16 GB) :
4. Did you order the Accessory(Bumper) :
5. Did you receive Order Confirmation :
6. Did you receive Shipping notification(if you can provide date when you received it, it will be great) :
7. Country/State/City (Any information you provide is great, more you provide, more the better) :

Thanks

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Everyone here who received their product or at least shipping notification, if you don't mind can you please share the below information? I will be very thankful to you and help us in identifying the pattern in which the orders are being processed, mods please delete this thread if you feel that i am spamming...

1. Date/Time Ordered :
2. Quantity Ordered :
3. Size(8 GB/16 GB) :
4. Did you order the Accessory(Bumper) :
5. Did you receive Order Confirmation :
6. Did you receive Shipping notification(if you can provide date when you received it, it will be great) :
7. Country/State/City (Any information you provide is great, more you provide, more the better) :

Thanks

Country would be the only relevant location info.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol