Will I receive it tomorrow or Monday?

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I got my tracking number and everything. My order has been shipped, it's "In transit" right now. Well seeing as how it shipped from Kentucky, which is pretty much like a state over from Missouri(Where I live), would I receive my phone tomorrow, or Monday?

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
How would anyone know? No one in this forum can tell you how they'll run their trucks and when it'll be expected to arrive lol.

Just track the order and it'll arrive when it arrives...

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
How would anyone know? No one in this forum can tell you how they'll run their trucks and when it'll be expected to arrive lol.

Just track the order and it'll arrive when it arrives...

Well this is my first time purchasing a phone right when it comes out, and everyone is getting butthurt about this, so I was just curious. My bad for asking a question.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I got my tracking number and everything. My order has been shipped, it's "In transit" right now. Well seeing as how it shipped from Kentucky, which is pretty much like a state over from Missouri(Where I live), would I receive my phone tomorrow, or Monday?

Your tracking on ups site should tell you the expected delivery date hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't say. I'll just be patient and play some Black Ops 2 while I wait.

First time you order online? Basically, the warehouse creates a UPS label and slaps it on the package during the day as orders are fulfilled. UPS comes and picks up a whole day's orders at once and starts scanning them into their system. The warehouse can send you the tracking number as soon as they print the label, but it doesn't go live in the UPS system until they receive a batch transmission overnight and/or scan the physical label at their distribution center.

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
First time you order online? Basically, the warehouse creates a UPS label and slaps it on the package during the day as orders are fulfilled. UPS comes and picks up a whole day's orders at once and starts scanning them into their system. The warehouse can send you the tracking number as soon as they print the label, but it doesn't go live in the UPS system until they receive a batch transmission overnight and/or scan the physical label at their distribution center.

Exactly. UPS will give you estimated delivery date as soon as order has fully processed and is ready for departure. Mine just got posted an hour or two ago.

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Tomorrow.
I'm in NY and I get mine tomorrow according to UPS (also from KY).

ijip

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
one option you may have is if you do not get it tom, maybe if the package is in your distribution center in your town. You may be able to contact them and pick it up on sat. So you never know...

mayastig

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
spoke with Google customer rep and they called up UPS, unfortunately mines still on the way to the UPS hub for routing to the east coast. bummer. long wait to mon/tue.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
It depends, like with my old mobile even though it was on express... it was held for ages due to "customers" doing a extra check. (then my po box actual shop front is closed during the weekend/the box was too big to put in my box) So it can vary on anything.

cpackar

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I got it. :3 Going to wait till my brother gets home so I can unbox it with him.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante