I feel like I got stood up

D3lit3

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This is how it feels to be stood up on a date. The big G reminds me of a b1tchy yet hot chick that promises me everything in the world and then flakes on the first night.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I know what you mean man. The other day, Burger King ran out of onion rings. They said I would have to wait until they got another delivery before I could buy any.
And I was their loyal customer.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The good news is that you will never know how ugly it is on the inside and have your heart broken

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Onion rings are the best, I hate when hungry jacks does that! (HJ's is owned my burger king, we don't have bk but very similar menu for most of it eg whopper)
I haven't been stood up on a date, but my misses half the time decides she cant be bothered going to mine so she will watch movies at home. Being stood up would be way worse/ So I think i feel bad for you, I empathies with you.

1_Jade

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This is how it feels to be stood up on a date. The big G reminds me of a b1tchy yet hot chick that promises me everything in the world and then flakes on the first night.

[...] even though she is a b***h, I kept on waiting and waiting and waiting for her. She broke my heart one time, second time and another time. Yet I am still hoping one day she would see my loyalty and come to me...

But now, after all the stalking, I have realised she may be not worth the wait lol

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I know what you mean man. The other day, Burger King ran out of onion rings. They said I would have to wait until they got another delivery before I could buy any.
And I was their loyal customer.
Like I'm excited for N4.But in all honesty that onion rings thing thats a real deal breaker. What am I supposed to do get thier horrible fries... no thanks ill go get a Big Mac

LenMetallica

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Like I'm excited for N4.But in all honesty that onion rings thing thats a real deal breaker. What am I supposed to do get thier horrible fries... no thanks ill go get a Big Mac

I only go there for their onion rings. I wasn't even aware of their burgers or their ty fries. Might as well change their name to Ring King, has a better RING to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49