Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread!

In order to take a screenshot you must:

• Head to the screen that you would like to take a screenshot of.
  • Press and hold Power + Volume Down at the same time for 3-5 seconds.
  • Your phone should make a camera shutter noise and show you a preview of a screenshot.
  • Congrats, you just took a screenshot that is available in your gallery.

*** If you use any cool and/or interesting themes, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post also. ***​

Last edited by a moderator:

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
hrhv2u.png

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Why do you have a Settings link cluttering your homepage when it's available by swiping down the quick settings bar?

astalavista_thes

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Why do you have a Settings link cluttering your homepage when it's available by swiping down the quick settings bar?

Two reasons:
1) The quick settings bar wasn't available in previous android versions and I needed that for a 1-click-settings-access. I am now get used to moving my finger at that position when I want to open the settings. I will discard it when I will get used to the new gesture.
2) It's still the best way to access the settings in the "one-hand" mode.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The firewall in the wifi network in my work is like the Great Firewall of China and I needed to turn on/off the wifi adapter regularly in order to have internet connection. :(
I'm used to having wi-fi toggles in the notification area via Sense or TouchWiz, but can't you just make a Wi-Fi shortcut? I used to have one to shut off my wi-fi on my Nexus 7 that I added with a "Settings shortcut" widget and then selecting "Wi-Fi" from the pop-up list. Is it done differently on the Nexus 4?

astalavista_thes

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm used to having wi-fi toggles in the notification area via Sense or TouchWiz, but can't you just make a Wi-Fi shortcut? I used to have one to shut off my wi-fi on my Nexus 7 that I added with a "Settings shortcut" widget and then selecting "Wi-Fi" from the pop-up list. Is it done differently on the Nexus 4?

I am pretty sure that there's a way to do that in Nexus 4.