Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

priority9

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
SC_Nexus4_121226-01.jpg

krustyg

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Not too different from the last one I posted, but I had a question. Does anyone know if I can make my Tesla LED widget look like the icon for the app itself? I like my white icons and widgets.
8317675277_0ba56f06e9_b.jpg

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Minimalistic text, zooper, apex launcher. Got rid of the drawer and notification bar cause this looks hella clean and everything I need to know is on the screen anyways. I use gestures through apex to bring up drawer or down notification bar. I love this phone!

Where did you get the background? I like the glowing orbs (or whatever they are).

Brandon Jacobs

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Cleaned up my center home screen, wasn't using the weather and clock that much. I love having an interesting background with the clean look of the search bar. I want to try a launcher again, this is my first Android and I tried Nova, freaked me out when it changed everything so I uninstalled. I'll play with it more when I have time, I wish you could enable features one by one instead of them all being enabled. I always had my iPhones jailbroken, so I'm not afraid to tweak and mess around :)

12+-+1

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Cleaned up my center home screen, wasn't using the weather and clock that much. I love having an interesting background with the clean look of the search bar. I want to try a launcher again, this is my first Android and I tried Nova, freaked me out when it changed everything so I uninstalled. I'll play with it more when I have time, I wish you could enable features one by one instead of them all being enabled. I always had my iPhones jailbroken, so I'm not afraid to tweak and mess around :)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--eqAe5KJftI/UN3U0gB3EII/AAAAAAAABRQ/33a1Ts-mgbY/s658/12+-+1

You can get to your gallery through the camera app and you can get to your settings ridiculously quick without the icon. But you already know this

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums