Nexus 4 Screenshots: Share them here!

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Where did you find this theme? Can you provide any more details or a link? I want to create a theme based on this style but would like to know what some of the widgets are. Thanks! :)

I originally saw it on Mycolorscreen and then saw that the creator has his own site, Droidscreens. What this person did, Danut, was put everything into an app and put it on the play store. I'm pretty sure this screen is called "the seasons". To easily find it, go to Mycolorscreen and look under the "screen of the day" section and it's close to the top.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I originally saw it on Mycolorscreen and then saw that the creator has his own site, Droidscreens. What this person did, Danut, was put everything into an app and put it on the play store. I'm pretty sure this screen is called "the seasons". To easily find it, go to Mycolorscreen and look under the "screen of the day" section and it's close to the top.
Thanks will check it out.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Lock screen I made to compliment the above theme
uploadfromtaptalk1357778224792.jpg
Credits to blackbearblanc for the wall, icons, and custom slider.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Lock screen I made to compliment the above theme
View attachment 56256
Credits to blackbearblanc for the wall, icons, and custom slider.

The lock screen is the one I haven't tackled yet. I changed the wallpaper but I had to use multi picture live wallpaper in order to do it? I might have to head back to XDA to see how the lock screens are done.

TrinNY

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
One of my lockscreens

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357791394713.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357791394713.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 438

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Got this. Everything is in my app drawer sorted into more tabs. Clean look but everything is easy to access.
Well .... Cant upload on nexus? Gives me an error of parameters

Sent from my Nexus 4

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I came up with so far. Created the background in photoshop based on that design style. Still playing. I am going to make some custom icons tomorrow.

One thing I couldn't figure out is how to get different images for each screen. Is there a setting in Apex to do this?
uploadfromtaptalk1357804198938.jpg

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I came up with so far. Created the background in photoshop based on that design style. Still playing. I am going to make some custom icons tomorrow.

One thing I couldn't figure out is how to get different images for each screen. Is there a setting in Apex to do this?
View attachment 56304

No. It's an app called Multipicture live wall paper brother. I wish I knew how to use photoshop. Guess it's never too late to learn?

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
No. It's an app called Multipicture live wall paper brother. I wish I knew how to use photoshop. Guess it's never too late to learn?

@BadBrad17, Yes, MPLW lets you add the additional screens and since you know how to use PS, you could make some icons to use as "jumpers" if you wanted. Then you could go back to Apex and set it up to hit the icon and jump from one page to the other.

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

There are many many many guides on using photoshop. Its not at all complicated to do fairly decent stuff so I would say give it a go :).

davela72

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Quick question, are you guys saving/backing up any of your screens or do you just start over? If you save, what method are you using and what launcher?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

I downloaded that app but I can't get it to work for some reason. It won't change them. Will have to do some more playing.

As for Photoshop, if you want to play with it Adobe just released an unrestricted use for their older CS2 suite. You can download it for free. Give it a go. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s%2Fcs2_downloads%2Findex.html&token=VlmdIZSe

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
@BadBrad17, Yes, MPLW lets you add the additional screens and since you know how to use PS, you could make some icons to use as "jumpers" if you wanted. Then you could go back to Apex and set it up to hit the icon and jump from one page to the other.
Ya this is exactly what I wanted to do but not having luck with that app. Arghh. It's probably a caching issue.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, are you guys saving/backing up any of your screens or do you just start over? If you save, what method are you using and what launcher?
I have primarily been using Nova as it does a few more things. And the backup is better as it saves by date. I switched to Apex again for my latest screen as I thought that it was supporting the multi screen feature but it doesn't so I may go back to nova.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The lock screen is the one I haven't tackled yet. I changed the wallpaper but I had to use multi picture live wallpaper in order to do it? I might have to head back to XDA to see how the lock screens are done.
use widget locker. there is a wide variety of custom sliders on xda, and it lets you set an alternative wallpaper, change the grid size and place basically anything on the lock screen. hope this helps :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia