Backorder Thread (Nov 20th and onwards)

scadaguru

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got email from American Express credit card saying that "Card not present" transaction posted of $392.00 with name "Google Payment Corp". So they charged my credit card just now. I have 16GB one, order placed on 13th 1:07pm CST, got back order email on 15h. Earlier today got email saying will ship this week.
Hope this helps. And expect will ship today, latest by tomorrow and if ships from Texas, I should get it tomorrow as I live in Dallas. :)
Looks like good news coming soon for all of us.

asl9622

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey ladies and gentlemen,
I have been following this thread for days now and just wanted to let everyone know I also received the email earlier today and a new pending charge is on my card. I ordered about 1 50 eastern.

jajohns

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey ladies and gentlemen,
I have been following this thread for days now and just wanted to let everyone know I also received the email earlier today and a new pending charge is on my card. I ordered about 1 50 eastern.

Did you check the date on your Google Play orders page? A lot of people (myself included) are also seeing that date updated to the 27th.

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Backorder Thread (Nov 20th and onward)

Updates seem to be about phones so far. Anybody seen any updates about the backordered bumpers?

When I called last week, they told me my order (16GB N4, 16GB N10, bumper) wouldn't ship until all items were ready. This annoyed me in that it delayed my N10 even though it was in stock. I got the same email as everyone else, so I'm assuming that means my bumper is ready to go too. Hopefully bumper orders will go out too!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

asl9622

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

My order date changed to the 27th and new pending charge put on for full amount. Hope this helps people.

SteveWin

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

Yea, I ordered the bumper too, but it was a separate order. I hope they refund my shipping for both items since they were both delayed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca