New batch of nexus 4 on 13-december ?

LVTony

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. They are bringing out the new white ones. Didn't screw up the process for the black ones bad enough that now they need to launch a new color...

(In Backordered Jail)

aSadistsWrath

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It's possible we could see more stock before then. The nexus 10 is back in stock now so I assume we will see stock in the next week and half if we're lucky.
If I don't see any news by early December I'm jumping ship and buying it from 02 instead. There's no way I'm waiting until 2013 for this!

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
How long till they get new 32gb ones? You know it's gonna happen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

It will definitely happen but it won't be until early next year. Google would anger a large crowd if they released these models and then a month later discounted those devices for upgrades.

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
December 13th isn't too far off but I really hope Google gets their act together before then. It's been too long already. They should have been prepared.

futureandroider

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Lets just hope that Google decides to be spontaneous and decides a midnight Black Friday relaunch....in true Google fashion.

But I think the whole delay is waiting for the new shipments of phones and working to make sure things can go "smoother" next time.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Even though in 3 days I go on schools. Hoping to order it ASAP probably to a mates house for safe keeping. I wouldn't mind being on the current back order as least they have reassurance they will get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC