For all of you guys debating on getting the nexus 4

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Get it when its available!!! This is hands down the best device I've ever had. I bet you most that have it will agree. If you have any questions just ask :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Get it when its available!!! This is hands down the best device I've ever had. I bet you most that have it will agree. If you have any questions just ask :D

Nope I am waiting for the white version.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I agree. This is the best phone I have ever used. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new top of the line smartphone.

futureandroider

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't hold out for it in the US, at least not anytime soon. If you plan on importing there is that route, but I have nothing official about a US launch.

I was just about to ask you if there's been any updates on US availability lol

I think the whole non-U.S white version's purpose is to give euro buyers incentive to purchase from retailers as opposed to finding their way around the Play Store availability issue, like getting it off ebay instead of paying the european premium.

Last edited:

aSadistsWrath

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
As soon as it's available on the google play store I'm buying it! Assuming I'm home of course lol.
If it's not available by early December I'm going with 02.

Question, does it offer a hotspot feature? I'd love to tether my iPad to it when out :)

qreepii

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
to be honest I have to agree with the OP. I have not had a phone I loved this much since I bought the original iPhone, and before everyone gasps and calls for pitchforks and torches, keep in mind the original iPhone was a big change, the real internet in your phone. Gotta give points where points are due.

However, I will say that where with the original iPhone I was constantly being annoyed by its Apple Restricted Limitations, I can lovingly say that the N[SUP]4[/SUP] does not suffer from that issue.

Fearless Freep

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree. Coming from four generations of the iPhone I didn't think I'd be as impressed as I am. The build is fantastic, the screen gorgeous. And a clean Android experience is a pleasure. Oh, and it's unlocked. Very, very nice.

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait. I refresh the page at least 15 times a day eagerly waiting for more availability. So frustrating but I definitely know I want the device. And for $350 how could I not at least try it out!