Worse Nexus 4 news article?

moonlitwingsx

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Good news overall. That may mean more choices for the huge crowd still hungering to get their hands on a Nexus 4 phone, more stock and less likelihood for a 2-minute sellout or something. :p

The only expense might be a longer wait period for restock.

mike37918

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have no doubt that in 6 months Google will offer a 32 gig Nexus 4 for the same price as the 16 gig is going for now. LTE may be a different story.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that article is talking about the Nexus phone that is currently out... it's just taking a bunch of old news and throwing them into one article. Where are these supposed rumors coming from?

On second thought, I probably mis-read that article. In any case, it looks like "rumors" were just made up because I've heard nothing about it and reading about the Nexus is all I can do since I can't buy one.

flipflopp

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
My guess is that a LTE Nexus device will be released eventually. Whether that will be from Sony, HTC, and Samsung, who knows. LG was the first one released.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Well the first sentence in the second paragraph gives it away.

"The rumors are strongly believable because it is the only feature lacked in Nexus 4 which stops it from being the best Android Smartphone available in the market and that too at every effective price."

They're saying the lack of LTE in the Nexus 4 keeps it from being the best Android phone, so the "rumored" Nexus 4 with LTE seems likely.

Not my opinion. Just my interpretation of the article.

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
The guy is pretty much not a news anchor that's for sure, he is telling a story of news that has already been out for a while, he is talking about the 1 LTE band we already know about, but that jacked up by $50 price tag, I know he is full of SH*T now when he said that.

I do believe he is trying to spread some news....any kind of news for a site that doesn't get much traffic....he is co-founder so he is full of it if you ask.