Anyone else agree?

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to agree. LG/Google really made an awesome phone. I haven't had any issues with anything; data speeds are pretty good, battery life is great and the build quality of the phone is surprisingly good. I've switch from my GS3 which compared to this phone feels like a cheap piece of plastic.

foolishfocus

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I would agree, this phone is amazing! Much better than the HTC One X that I had before and definitely better than the iPhone 4 and 4S I had before that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd have to agree. LG/Google really made an awesome phone. I haven't had any issues with anything; data speeds are pretty good, battery life is great and the build quality of the phone is surprisingly good. I've switch from my GS3 which compared to this phone feels like a cheap piece of plastic.

I know what u mean. I came from the one x, note 1, s3, and iPhone 5. I'll definitely be using this phone for awhile. LOVE the feel in the hand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Karnaje

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Fully agree. Since Jelly bean ive been desperate for a android device to get me away from apple's stale iOS.... but phones like the S3 have just felt akward to use, making me feel like a bit of a "geek" when i pull it out of my pocket on a train etc.

With the Nexus 4 i finally feel my time to move over to android has come. Not only is the clean 4.2 experience a JOY to use, but the build quality and looks of the 4 are superb. It feels quality and usable in one hand, and the look of it is premium. There is litterally nothing i would change about this phone.... and all for less than ?300!

Feels good to be android at last.