Shipping This Week...!!!!

Weishaupt

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
2. All back orders as well as new orders shipped at the same time someday this week angering all of those placed on back order and rendering the two and a half week wait less than pointless...

You still save shipping costs AND are about to get one for sure. Everyone that wants to buy one can't be so sure of that. IMO the N4 will sell out once again in a matter of minutes. I hope I'm wrong. Also I hope they have a few ready for Germany some time soon.

nikola80ser

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 4 was scheduled for delivry today, but it got delayed by google and now it will be delivered tmrw. :-( I guess they want to make sure we all get our devices same day. BTW I have never received tracking info from google but I got it from my UPS accnt.

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah no one is going to do anything. People will order today and it will be a mess again. People that ordered at launch will have it within the 3 week window as stated. Then the sun will set and rise like normal.

Do anything drastic, I think your right... no one would do anything drastic, but I for one would be making a call if orders for the new batch went out before my backordered order. With that being said, if you look at the new orders, they ship in 1-2 weeks.

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Got the email yesterday about my order shipping out this week, but still waiting on my shipping confirmation email. My N4 and bumper randomly disappeared from my Google Play order list for a while earlier, but they're showing back up now. Weird.

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Got the email yesterday about my order shipping out this week, but still waiting on my shipping confirmation email. My N4 and bumper randomly disappeared from my Google Play order list for a while earlier, but they're showing back up now. Weird.

Might be poor form to quote my own post but oh well! Got an email from UPS My Choice and my phone is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Two day shipping but I'm in central Indiana, not too far from where it's shipping from in Kentucky. Woot!

Still nothing from Google but with the order system being so hosed right now I'm not too surprised. Now I need to call Verizon to find out how much I'm going to get shafted on my ETF, heh.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
...Got an email from UPS My Choice and my phone is scheduled for delivery tomorrow... Still nothing from Google...

Is this common? I would hate to think that I could be sleeping (I work nights and sleep days) and my phone could be dropped of or not delivered because I wasn't prepared for or aware of it's delivery.

I too ordered on the 13th, got back ordered the 15th and heard nothing until late yesterday about my phone shipping out this week. Calling Google Play CSR team this AM left me with the assurance that my order will be filled before new orders. But the only timeframe I was "given" was before Friday. It sucks that some people are getting Shipping Info while others aren't. If there was one thing that would piss me off more then anything, it's that.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number email today. I live in North Carolina so we'll see when it finally arrives if it is, in fact, shipping from KY like I've heard.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

ecpolo521

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on my shipping notification after receiving update email yesterday. Ordered my N4 on launch date at 4:37pm ET and received backordered email.

EDIT: Finally got shipping confirmation at 7:34pm ET

WOO HOO!!!

Last edited:

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Is this common? I would hate to think that I could be sleeping (I work nights and sleep days) and my phone could be dropped of or not delivered because I wasn't prepared for or aware of it's delivery.

I too ordered on the 13th, got back ordered the 15th and heard nothing until late yesterday about my phone shipping out this week. Calling Google Play CSR team this AM left me with the assurance that my order will be filled before new orders. But the only timeframe I was "given" was before Friday. It sucks that some people are getting Shipping Info while others aren't. If there was one thing that would piss me off more then anything, it's that.

I heard some people experienced similar UPS My Choice notifications before Google's shipping notification last week when orders went out. That's what prompted me to sign up for it! It's free to sign up; it only costs money if you want the other features they offer. Worth checking out.

At least one other person on AC said this same thing happened to him today in another thread. So yours might ship out before Google notifies you.

EnderTheThird

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my shipping confirmation from Google Play at 9:52 PM EST after receiving a notification from UPS My Choice at 5:38 PM EST. Still on track for delivery tomorrow. Too bad it's holiday shopping shipping season now so UPS tends to run late (though they got here at a decent time today).

nexus4backordrsuckz

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." any chance i get it tomorrow?