New Update Rolling Out Now

Freshly_Snipes

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Amazing how Android Police stole my pictures from here and used them in their article. No credit or anything. I won't be posting again if this is what it's like. Not butt hurt bit it's kind of rude and image credits and link credits are standard journalism and blogging practices. Even Android Central didn't and its their website and forum lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Funny, my Nexus 7 got the update but my Nexus 4 hasn't gotten diddly, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354050116436.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354050116436.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Freshly_Snipes

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Funny, my b Nexus 7 got the update but my Nexus 4 hasn't gotten diddly, lol.

Nexus 7 screenshot:
View attachment 48497

Sent from my Nexus 7

You're the first. Nobody worth a Nexus 7 reported getting the OTA. If you read all the blogs they were doubting it would come almost. Good to see. Let's see which blog steals your picture first. Probably Android Police.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You're the first. Nobody worth a Nexus 7 reported getting the OTA. If you read all the blogs they were doubting it would come almost. Good to see. Let's see which blog steals your picture first. Probably Android Police.

No stealing my picture!! I'm pulling it down. :eek:

Edit: can't seem to pull out down. Damn. :(

Sent from my Nexus 4

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My Nexus 4 finally got the update too. :)
uploadfromtaptalk1354051935764.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1354051959136.jpg
Haven't noticed any improvements this far...

Sent from my Nexus 4

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this will fix the buzzing and crackling earpiece in hundreds of users (including mine) Nexus 4's?
One can only wish.

Issue doesn't exist on mine, so I lean toward thinking it's a hardware issue for you, or equally possible a network issue.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Updated using the adb sideload method. Nothing really seems different that I can tell, aside from the aforementioned date fixes.

Archon810

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Amazing how Android Police stole my pictures from here and used them in their article. No credit or anything. I won't be posting again if this is what it's like. Not butt hurt bit it's kind of rude and image credits and link credits are standard journalism and blogging practices. Even Android Central didn't and its their website and forum lol

Hey there,

Artem here from Android Police. I'd like to respond to the stealing/credit issue here. I spoke with Cameron and he told me he used the screenshots found in this xda thread Update 4.2.1 - xda-developers where you also posted, rather than the AC forums. This xda thread was linked in the post. You're right in that you weren't explicitly named as the source of the image, but I feel very strongly and respectfully to the matters of credit and don't think that qualifies this as stealing or malice of any sort. To make absolutely sure there's no confusion, I'll have the name credit added as well.

Go Ogle

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Why do I have to be on Wi-Fi to download this! It shows up when I go to system updates but says Wi-Fi only until November 28th.

Freshly_Snipes

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,

Artem here from Android Police. I'd like to respond to the stealing/credit issue here. I spoke with Cameron and he told me he used the screenshots found in this xda thread Update 4.2.1 - xda-developers where you also posted, rather than the AC forums. This xda thread was linked in the post. You're right in that you weren't explicitly named as the source of the image, but I feel very strongly and respectfully to the matters of credit and don't think that qualifies this as stealing or malice of any sort. To make absolutely sure there's no confusion, I'll have the name credit added as well.

I already talked to him and told him out was cool on Twitter earlier. No worries. Just didn't know stuff from forums ends up on a well known blog site. I love your website. I think I just kind of freaked because I didn't know you guys lol. It was just more a shocker. Thank you though.