Nexus 4 will be available today at Noon PST

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Wow.

If Apple, Amazon, EBay and other large Internet giants can do it, why is it so hard for Google? They practically run the Internet at this point. There is NO WAY demand is so high that it sells out in 10 minutes. There are some kind of shenanigans going on. At some point in time it will become clear what happened and when it does I want a front row seat.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Keep Clicking the hell out of proceed. I did it about 50 times and it let me through! I got a 16GB one!
Sage advice. I read this and kept doing this once I got the 8GB one in my cart. After 20-30 clicks, it suddenly started processing. And I placed my order!

Yeah it said on the home page that it will ship in 4-5 weeks, and I'm fine with that. If it ships earlier, great. If not, I will rock my Galaxy Nexus until it does get here.

I placed my order y'all!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You'll regret that decision, I sold mine. GS3 isn't even close to as nice but I understand the frustration with not being able to order and the wait. Just don't sign a 2 year for the GS3, not worth it!

url

BlackCobra95

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
And they're gone....

- - - Updated - - -

And they're gone....

- - - Updated - - -

And they're gone....

- - - Updated - - -

And they're gone....

- - - Updated - - -

And they're gone....

thanasig

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I GOT IT OH MY GOD!! I made an account to let you guys know.. The person who said CLICK PROCEED ABOUT 50 TIMES IS RIGHT! THAT IS WHAT I DID...

After about 25 minutes I finally got it to stay in my cart, DO NOT LEAVE THAT PAGE, Continue to hit PROCEED until it opens a window asking for billing/shipping information. FROM THAT POINT ON I HAD NO PROBLEM and it confirmed my order!!

Hopefully this helps someone!! I cannot wait for this phone, I cracked my iphone 4 screen badly about a month ago and have been holding on to get this!!! I can barely see my screen woooo

Good luck guys!

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Struck out again :mad:
Like last time on multiple times I had units land in my cart but none stayed long enough for me to check out :( Guess I was not destined to get a N4.....

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
There is obviously a problem with their system. It so much of a problem that I wonder how long they will continue to sell devices online. They never seem to resolve the problem, they just stop selling with no explanation. I wonder if we will ever see the bumper on sale again. I remember this summer when they sold the Gnex and had the car & desk docks for sale. I don't know if those accessories ever were in stock.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
just got one!

confirmed: keep mashing the proceed button!

Guys, please learn from the past: just because you mashed the button, refreshed the Hell out of the page and seemed to have been able to order DO NOT ASSUME THE NEXUS 4 WILL EVER MATERIALIZE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!

Thousands upon thousands of people did the same exact thing 2 weeks ago and we know how that went so until you get an actual shipping number or it magically shows up at your door, don't get too excited.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781