Nexus 4 will be available today at Noon PST

jonjeffala

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Finally got a hold of Google Play support during the 30 hair-pulling minutes of trying to buy the phone. Service rep told me that Nexus 4 had been available since like 8 a.m. this morning PST (despite the ad saying 12 pm) and that it had been sold out since like 8:15 with various trickles of stock becoming available and that it was all sold out when I called. Seriously pissed. This is the second time that I added 2 phone to cart at EXACTLY the advertised sale time and was unable to purchase anything.

adamdeja

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Guys, please learn from the past: just because you mashed the button, refreshed the Hell out of the page and seemed to have been able to order DO NOT ASSUME THE NEXUS 4 WILL EVER MATERIALIZE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!

Thousands upon thousands of people did the same exact thing 2 weeks ago and we know how that went so until you get an actual shipping number or it magically shows up at your door, don't get too excited.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Fair enough... I should have said "I got one and it will come eventually!"

I highly doubt it will just never show up :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i just got one by mashing proceed button for 20 min. im in class so i didnt have anything better to do. google play purchases are clown shoes tho

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally got a hold of Google Play support during the 30 hair-pulling minutes of trying to buy the phone. Service rep told me that Nexus 4 had been available since like 8 a.m. this morning PST (despite the ad saying 12 pm) and that it had been sold out since like 8:15 with various trickles of stock becoming available and that it was all sold out when I called. Seriously pissed. This is the second time that I added 2 phone to cart at EXACTLY the advertised sale time and was unable to purchase anything.

You have GOT to be kidding me. I'm literally another couple days away from getting an iPhone 5 on contract. This whole episode is a joke and a disgrace in today's day and age.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Lol, hittng refresh on Nexus 7, I miss and end up hitting the thing above it. Thanks for the encouragement though. I was closer the second time around. Third times the charm

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Welp,. I too kept hitting proceed like an absolutely insane person and it worked out. Just finished ordering. Sure I will see it some day and until then I have my lovely GS3 to keep me company. I'd be happy with getting it in time for christmas

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Good luck to you guys trying to get the phone. I just wanted the bumper and didn't order it on launch day because I wasn't sure I wanted it and thought it would hold up everything else. I wish i had ordered it now. As for the phone, it's doing just like the last time, just keep trying.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Welp,. I too kept hitting proceed like an absolutely insane person and it worked out. Just finished ordering. Sure I will see it some day and until then I have my lovely GS3 to keep me company. I'd be happy with getting it in time for christmas

Realizing that 4 weeks is christmas day, 5 weeks new years......so new phone for the new year i guess. Man feels like forever! By the time I get it I will be tempted by new things from CES

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
As much as I want it, unless I can get it at least ordered from the Google Play Store by the first week in December I'll just move on & buy something else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance