in case you are wondering...

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
About daily steals. I asked if they have the nexus 4 in stock or if they buy them then ship them. Here is the email I got.

Hi Corey,

In general most of our orders are purchased following the sales date, as we are able to get bulk discounts on them that we reflect in the prices we sell the items for.

So this would be an instance of not having the Nexus in stock, and having to wait to receive them before shipment.

I hope this helps, and please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Matt

maybe they did know before us...I thought so!

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
and it's also possible that Google isn't giving them any special deal, they are just taking orders and gonna fight out with a bunch of user accounts just like us. I doubt that Google has any incentive to give anyone but T-Mobile volume orders at this point.

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
and it's also possible that Google isn't giving them any special deal, they are just taking orders and gonna fight out with a bunch of user accounts just like us. I doubt that Google has any incentive to give anyone but T-Mobile volume orders at this point.

I think that is probably likely. If google can't keep up with the demand, what incentive would they have to sell a bunch at a bulk discount? That doesn't even make sense.