Two weeks waiting, and they are shipping the new nexus4s to US first?

a61737025

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Why can't they just fix all the backorders first???
There are still so many of us waiting for our devices...(2 weeks waiting only with an email updated pending today)..
If they had so many time preparing another round selling, they should have had enough time sending out all the backorder devices...
!

Last edited:

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
agreed, it's an international device, they should ship out ALL backorders first (to all of us around the globe) before selling to new buyers in the US!

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Have you considered they might have enough to fulfill the back orders AND put an amount on sale to new buyers? I realise with the recent calamity faith has been lost to some extend but that's a pretty negative view to take.

I got the email last night regarding shipping, I fully expect to receive an email tonight saying it's on it's way, so whats the problem?

Don't assume too soon...

a61737025

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Have you considered they might have enough to fulfill the back orders AND put an amount on sale to new buyers? I realise with the recent calamity faith has been lost to some extend but that's a pretty negative view to take.

I got the email last night regarding shipping, I fully expect to receive an email tonight saying it's on it's way, so whats the problem?

Don't assume too soon...

If they had time to prepare more than enough, they should ship our orders first.

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
If they had time to prepare more than enough, they should ship our orders first.

Did you get the email last night that I did stating it will be shipped this week? If so then that proves they ARE shipping our orders first. If they have say 10,000 people on back order who's to say they havent got 50,000 sat in a warehouse of which the other 40,000 will be the ones sold online? It takes time to process an order so it makes sense that they have enough to fulfill backorders AND put some onsale. Wouldn't that seem like the logical approach?

Again, this is all with the assumption that Google have realised their balls up and are sorting it out but I don't see what has got you so wound up? Your phone will be sent out this week, by the time the others go on sale and get processed you'll have likely still got yours first, which is what you want.

Vortura

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 13-November after battling through Google's amazingly user-hostile experience. I received an email three days later that it was shipping. UPS subsequently "lost" the shipment in their system. I called both UPS and Google. Both were unable to resolve the issue and get my phone delivered. Google's customer support is simply awful. They're not able to resolve any issues and they're unwilling to take responsibility.The standard response was that it is now the responsibility of UPS and me to get it sorted. Absolutely zero concern for the consumer.

So two weeks later I have a $400 charge on my credit card, several hours of frustration in dealing with both Google and UPS, and no phone.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Why can't they just fix all the backorders first???
There are still so many of us waiting for our devices...(2 weeks waiting only with an email updated pending today)..
If they had so many time preparing another round selling, they should have had enough time sending out all the backorder devices...
!

If there are more for sale then you will be getting yours first or at the same time.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

user00265

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 13-November after battling through Google's amazingly user-hostile experience. I received an email three days later that it was shipping. UPS subsequently "lost" the shipment in their system. I called both UPS and Google. Both were unable to resolve the issue and get my phone delivered. Google's customer support is simply awful. They're not able to resolve any issues and they're unwilling to take responsibility.The standard response was that it is now the responsibility of UPS and me to get it sorted. Absolutely zero concern for the consumer.

So two weeks later I have a $400 charge on my credit card, several hours of frustration in dealing with both Google and UPS, and no phone.

File a complaint for items not received with your card company. You have up to 30 days or so (varies by issuer) to report a transaction and they have up to 45 days to dispute it.

vjd1

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Who said they are shipping to US........ i am in CA and have not received any shipping confirmation email with tacking number yet. i think they are shipping as per order time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown