The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Shipping email received just now! Oh joyous day!

Edit: I was one of the few whose order got through on 11/13, 12:47 pm est. I ordered bumpers too. The bumpers have not shipped, but given the total pooch screw this has become, I'll take what I can get.

Edit 2: it appears that it's scheduled for early delivery freaking tomorrow!!! Looks like it shipped out of Kentucky. I'm in Ohio, so it makes sense.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I got my tracking number at 2pm ET today and the UPS sight still says.....A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated.
I know it's coming but wanted to know if Thursday or like everyone else that's getting early arrivals. Trying to plan my work schedule around a phone delivery. What is wrong with me? HA!

user00265

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I just received my shipping notification, but was surprised to see it was already in Minnesota by the time it got here... I ordered at 10:36 PST on Nov 13th (-0600) but the order had payment problems until Nov 14th at around 2AM PST (-0600)... woo hoo!

Now hets hope UPS doesn't donkey punch me.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Livonia, MI, United States 11/28/2012 12:58 A.M. Arrival Scan

Just checked into the other side of town from where it will be delivered. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!!

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's out for delivery now. What sucks is that my work is closer to where it came into town than my g/f's place where it's being delivered, but without a loading dock or receptionist to sign for stuff, I can't get most things delivered here. My other work sites had docks. Drat. My g/f said, "You're just going to want to play with your phone all night, aren't you?" and I said, "DUH!!!"

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
OP, how long until your UPS tracking started working on there website? I got my tracking hours ago and still hasn't updated.
Regardless, I feel better knowing it has shipped

I got my email at 2:07pm EST and still don't have any updates..

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
mine's been out for delivery since 8AM, however my wife went to work at 1PM (now 1:45) and it hasn't been delivered yet.
Gutted
1st world problems

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's been 24 hours since I got the e-mail and I have not received any notices on it shipping out. I bet it's gonna be a 2nd back order log, or they'll ship it last minute Friday so I end up getting it Monday-Tuesday next week. This is still absurd.

We probably won't receive it...
And dang, I already put my 8GB on eBay and auction ends today.

I had to cancel it the first time b/c the 16GB was a no show...looks like it may happen again! Ughh!

My fault I suppose, but I listed it only after receiving the shipping notice. But all I have is that there is a label created.

nexus4backordrsuckz

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Still says this "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." any hope that it gets delivered today (Clinton Mi if that makes a difference)

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
What states you guys receiving from? They shipped yesterday for you guys?

I'm in PA, so not far from the factory they have the N4s at....I have nothing on UPS site, so I am guessing tomorrow.

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Still says this "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." any hope that it gets delivered today (Clinton Mi if that makes a difference)

There's always hope.

I am hoping all the info. comes in at once, but I know it doesn't work like that. :p

By the way, who else got charged for shipping?!?

I thought that was going to be FREE.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
for anyone curious...tracking numbers and all. Most should start 1ZXXX XXX YY then there will be more info. The XXX XXX is your acct #, the YY is service code. 01 is 1 day, 02 is 2 day. Most should have 02. Tons of other codes as well....

rossija84

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
According to Google it'll be refunded:

Your Nexus 4 order is scheduled to ship this week. We?ll send you a notification, including tracking information, when it?s on the way.

Please note that your order will be charged in full when it ships. As a courtesy and to thank you for your patience, you?ll then receive a credit for the shipping charge within 7 business days.

Thanks again,

The Google Play Team

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine still shows "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." on UPS. This after the tracking number went live at 5pm CST yesterday. I got a MyChoice email at midnight saying I would be getting a delivery tomorrow though but still no update on tracking page.

I hope I do not slip into the same issue as another poster in another thread did where his kept getting delivery date + 1 and ultimately the package was lost...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000