Sold out AGAIN!!!

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Guys, assortment it's NOT sold out yet! I just went to check on a the bumpers and at the top of my screen Google officially starts they are having problems but the Nexus 4 is NOT sold out (yet)!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1354053930042.jpg

There's still a ray of hope. Keep trying and pray you get your order through. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have been able to see both 8 & 16 gb since they have went back on sale. Both still available for purchase. 8 gb says will ship 4-5 weeks but 16gb still says 1-2!

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Im guessing traffic will die down and tomorrow's buyers will have an easier time. Sort of the same thing Apple goes through. Website's can only handle so much traffic until they fail. I'm glad its so popular, Google will continue making better and better nexi's.

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I bought one around 5:20PM PST and got a confirmation email. At first I was able to add it into my cart but not process to checkout but I kept refreshing line a madman and then did the tab>enter trick for a few minutes and it went though.

Anybody moaning about Google should spend their money elsewhere

ecpolo521

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I was just messing around and it seems right now its pretty easy to buy. Unfortunately, it shows 7-8 weeks for 8GB and 2-3 weeks for 16GB.

Mr SandMan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! Just got one (16gb)! PHUCK YEAH! After giving up, I came here and read this. Now, have to wait another 2-3 weeks!!!! Oh well, at least I know my order is in!

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
The price has everything to do with the traffic to the site. As Ziptied asked (and you ignored), please tell all of us your superior plan to handle this dilemma. Or, better yet, create another thread about it.

You guys are funny. When I originally posted that it did say sold out. As we all know that wasn't true. But it did later give the reason...THEIR PAGE COULD NOT HANDLE THE TRAFFIC. They said it, not me. So yes you were right, it's popular and I already agreed. Now back to my original point...they couldn't handle it!! I'm not the first to say it out the first to post about it. Also, I guarantee there are people with more post.

And I have absolutely no knowledge about online sales. Obviously they don't either. There are, however, folks that do. Amazon for example. So it could have gone better. I couldn't have done it better. I'll give you that.
For the record I never said the price wasn't the reason for the traffic. It was the main reason for the traffic I believe. I'm talking about how that traffic was handled :) you act like I'm the first to complain :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay