Did anyone get an order in? Nov 27

slask

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
All I get is either "Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later." or "Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later." How the hell did you guys get something to go through? I have been trying since I got one in my cart at 11:59PST.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
got my order through at 3:57 after an hour of refreshing, switching browsers, dealing with play store errors, and pounding the proceed button

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Got mine by tabbing until the "proceed" button was highlighted. Then, I just held the enter key for a few seconds, and BAM. Ordered, and confirmation email sent.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I had NO intention of buying any phone when I woke up this morning. I just got caught up in the hype and that made me spend $360. But yeah I got one today. I had to hold the enter key for about 90 seconds. The confirmation email is nice, but the shipping email will be even better. :D

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
After several hours of trying, and absolutely NO LUCK on my iPad at work. I FINALLY got it to go through on my Galaxy SIII!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
After several hours of trying, and absolutely NO LUCK on my iPad at work. I FINALLY got it to go through on my Galaxy SIII!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

i got mine ordered about 2 hours ago.. repeatedly clicking the proceed button worked for me ..

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I spammed Enter on the proceed button from 12:20-1:30 with no luck, called it quits and went out. Came home 10 minutes ago (4:50PM PST) went back on the page for s and giggles, and the first time I pressed proceed it went through!

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Everyone should have gotten it. It lets me order it now with no problems whatsoever.

So glad this is over with.

Maybe next time Google releases devices to specific parts of the country at set times (i.e. 8am-10am, East coast, 10am-12pm, add in the Midwest, etc). Since they clearly have enough products now you would think a strategy similar to what I just mentioned would at least somewhat control site activity and not overload their servers. Just a thought.

#NexusTime

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21