Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just did the same thing and my shipping noticed changed as well, but it still has that note at the top that "A shipping label has been created," yadda, yadda, yadda. From the guy's post above, it looks like the phones may have shipped out of MD, and I'm also in VA. Hope I get it today!!!

I signed up for this and now my shipping notice changed and says "Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 12/03/2012, By End of Day" !!!

:D

shadowtrixz

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Any New Yorkers here? i don't seem to be getting any luck here... and to those who it says it is out for delivery etc. or shipping by tuesday etc. -- What was the previous status cause for me it just says the package needs to be delivered to the facility.

tpd15

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Received my tracking number on Friday, and the charge has already been posted by my bank. Package has yet to be scanned by UPS.
Exact same situation for me -- ordered the 27th, received shipping confirmation email and tracking number on the 29th, and my credit card was billed Saturday, 12/1 for the full amount. So they've charged me for the phone but they haven't shipped it yet as the tracking number (still!) isn't active. WTF?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on the 27th, got the confirmation email, no shipping email yet. I have called 3 times and all they say is they show a 1 to 2 week delivery time and you should get your shipping notice "soon". My cc shows no activity, yet google says there is no problem with the funds. Them jerks grrr :)

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok I can't read this thread any more. You guys have actually got the shipping email while some of us have not. The shipment isn't late and you're already calling every company involved in the shipment asking what is going on. If it isn't late don't act like it is. And what's even worse is some of you ordered and seen 1-2 weeks before it even ships and you haven't got a shipping email yet and you're already calling numerous times to ask what's going on. What don't you get about 1-2 weeks before it even ships? Google messed up, but I would hate to have to answer some of these calls about a phone that hasn't shipped when you were told 1-2 weeks already. It takes a special person to answer that calls all day. I know I couldn't do it.

shadowtrixz

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Exact same situation for me -- ordered the 27th, received shipping confirmation email and tracking number on the 29th, and my credit card was billed Saturday, 12/1 for the full amount. So they've charged me for the phone but they haven't shipped it yet as the tracking number (still!) isn't active. WTF?

Same here man, wish there was a little more of an update on the process of our purchases.
'

EDIT: i did sign up for UPS my choice and it says

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 12/03/2012, By End of Day

Still no actual tracking information though

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you'll get a X-MAS present from GOOGLE for free. I figured since you got a TRACKING NUMBER and your funds went back in your pocket (purse), I'm happy for you. We almost always get what's left at the bottom of the barrel here in Hawaii. Maybe I should move to lower 48 so I can have the same treatment like everyone else (LOL)

If I somehow don't get charged for this phone I will def do a special Android Christmas dance and donate some of the money I saved to charity :)

Chazdiesel

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
We're communicating with each other since neither Google nor UPS is doing a very good job communicating with us. Definitely you should stop reading it.

tejasoffroad

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
So i signed up for the UPS My Choice, and now the only difference is that i now have a delivery date of Tuesday Dec 4, by end of day. Dont know if this is due to UPS my choice or what, but it still does say a label was created.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok I can't read this thread any more. You guys have actually got the shipping email while some of us have not. The shipment isn't late and you're already calling every company involved in the shipment asking what is going on. If it isn't late don't act like it is. And what's even worse is some of you ordered and seen 1-2 weeks before it even ships and you haven't got a shipping email yet and you're already calling numerous times to ask what's going on. What don't you get about 1-2 weeks before it even ships? Google messed up, but I would hate to have to answer some of these calls about a phone that hasn't shipped when you were told 1-2 weeks already. It takes a special person to answer that calls all day. I know I couldn't do it.

Is this directed at anyone in particular?
We like to complain when something goes wrong. Something wrong with that? Misery loves company.
If you respond, then we will all know you are still reading this thread.

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
As seen above, I created a free UPS My Choice account

Once created, I went back to the Tracking page and refreshed

Now it says:

Label Created On:
11/30/2012

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 12/04/2012, By End of Day

I guess if someone wants to see the scheduled delivery date, they can do the same. Just not sure how accurate it is, especially if UPS doesn't have the package yet.

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Any New Yorkers here? i don't seem to be getting any luck here... and to those who it says it is out for delivery etc. or shipping by tuesday etc. -- What was the previous status cause for me it just says the package needs to be delivered to the facility.

I'm in the same boat. NYC.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
UPS just issued me a NEW tracking number and I now have "out for delivery" status.

Old tracking number seems to still be in some sort of limbo.

EDIT: Whoops! I have 2 packages coming today - still in limbo. :mad:

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what state do you live in? I'm in MD (pretty much the exact opposite of CA), so I'm wondering if you guys are getting yours first because you're closer.

EDIT: Ignore that! Mine changed as well, and I'm guessing it's because you guys are closer.

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 12/04/2012, By End of Day

How are they closer? Did you not notice it shipped out of Baltimore ? Lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Is this directed at anyone in particular?
We like to complain when something goes wrong. Something wrong with that? Misery loves company.
If you respond, then we will all know you are still reading this thread.

I think his point is that theres nothing wrong so everyone should stop acting like a bunch of B#tch's. Lol
I ordered 6 minutes after some people that got shipping info etc and I have yet to hear anything, yea it sucks cause I'm as anxious as everyone else to get my nexus in m hands, but Google said 1-2 weeks so just have to be patient

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

kruglovus

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Purchased 16GB: Nov 27 17:11 EST
Google shipment email: Nov 30 05:02 EST
"UPS shipping label has been created...": Nov 30 afternoon
As many before me here, I've just created UPS My Choice account (Dec 03 14:20 EST) -> additional info: 1) Scheduled Delivery: Tuesday, 12/04/2012, By End of Day, 2) Reference Number

A few notes:
1. The Scheduled Delivery is only available when logged into UPS account. If logged off, tracking info is back to only "UPS shipping label has been created..."
2. The amount of personal info UPS has about me is freaky. UPS asks for full name, address, email, phone, and birthday. UPS knew my 2 past street addresses, the model of my old car and a specific address it was registered to, and full name of my ex-roommate. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo