Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
From my understanding (until I get the tracking information) they're coming from Google Inc (the address listed in the order confirmation):
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View
CA
United States
That's the standard address for Google's global headquarters / campus. I'd be surprised they're coming from there. It would make a heck of a lot more sense for them to be shipping from some place much closer to the actual port of entry.

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I put my order in at 5:16pm Eastern. No email and still pending for me.

Since it seems a few people who ordered around 5-10 minutes earlier than me have gotten shipping notices, I guess I was right after the 'cut off' for today's shipment. :(

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
People who got the shipping email are complaining about when they receive it................................ Just be happy you got the confirmation lol:'(

Cesar Luiz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought one during the first batch but the package was stolen. Anyway, they shipped it from Louisville, KY.

Bought 2 more on the 27th at 4:06 PM EST and got the shipping info today at 4:05 AM EST.

Update: They were all 16Gb models

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
My Shipping email came at 0102 pacific. The tracking number just went active but no delivery date yet. Here is the picture... I know, no picture = not true. Nothing more exciting than a shipping label I am afraid.

Shipping.png

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
That says it was shipped on the 29th. Maybe you (and by extension me because i have the same date) will get the phone on saturday instead of monday?
It may have been generated close to the end of business on the 29th, which means it probably wasn't picked up by UPS until today... which would mean 2 days from today. Most likely Monday or latest Tuesday

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It may have been generated close to the end of business on the 29th, which means it probably wasn't picked up by UPS until today... which would mean 2 days from today. Most likely Monday or latest Tuesday

sweet so it looks like it will be in the 5 business day window just like the first batch. I wasn't expecting to actually get it for at least a couple more weeks.

amdinside

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 2:53:22 PM CST
Got a shipping notification at 3:03 AM CST today. Just checked UPS and I've got a Monday scheduled delivery. Of course, this could change.

Oh and I'm in Alabama.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 36

bdavis89

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Appears that they were sent out at roughly 4:00am EST.

Here's to hoping they are sending the next wave within a day or two. I received the 1-2 weeks shipping, but am still waiting, so we'll see how they have it split up. Hopefully I don't have to wait another entire week for a shipping notice. Fingers crossed!

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that sucks cause I got mine around 5:50 and didn't get the shipping email. Oh well I'm glad you guys are getting them so soon and that gives the rest of us hope. Maybe we won't have to wait, but I can tough it out for another 1 week. At least I got the 1-2 week window.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante