Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I put my order in at 5:16pm Eastern. No email and still pending for me.

Since it seems a few people who ordered around 5-10 minutes earlier than me have gotten shipping notices, I guess I was right after the 'cut off' for today's shipment. :(
Got an email @ 7:02pm Eastern saying it shipped. Woohoo!

tejasoffroad

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Nexus is being shipped via UPS with tracking number and all UPS website says is that a shipping label has been printed. But the funnier thing is that i ordered a T-MO sim card. It was supposed to be here this afternoon but when i just checked the UPS website it says the package was missed and will be here within one business day. I don't really care since my nexus isn't in yet but i do think its funny, just a long as this doesn't happen to my nexus. Also the weird thing is that my bank account hasn't been charged, it still says pending. It does say pending for my sim card that shipped yesterday, so maybe BOA is just slow. Hopefully this phone can just be one positive thing to a boring start of the week next week.
EDIT: I remember reading somewhere that people were seeing their item in Louisville the day before it was supposed to be delivered, I'm like 90% sure that Louisville, KY is a UPS hub that most packages go through.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
There's no rhyme or reason to any of it. All I know is I'm in the 2 week period and since some are already going out I think I'll be ok. Then again some of the first ones are still waiting, but I think those are messed up credit cards...who the hell knows?!

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Still pending here, even though others who ordered after me have theirs shipping already. That's ok though. I'm sure it will ship soon enough. Within a few weeks at least. :eek:

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I stay in india and have ordered a 16gb model on november 28th from friend in clevland. He is coming to india on 25th december but now i am in big problem as google play shows shipping status to be 4-5 weeks. I am thinking to cancel my order by 15th if i didn't got any status update by that time as later on i am worried that my friend credit will be deducted and he won't get the nexus 4 in time for me.... such a drag.. pissed off by google ! Was trying hard since long to purchase it and finally i got this shipping status... ! huh.

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
2 x Nexus 4 (16GB)
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 12:08 PST
Estimated Ship:
1-2 weeks
Pending :(
I'm in the same boat. Order my nexus around 3pm Pacific time with a pending charge. That changed today as my account shows nothing pending or any transaction from Google. Calling them in the morning

ultraviolet

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My Shipping email came at 0102 pacific. The tracking number just went active but no delivery date yet. Here is the picture... I know, no picture = not true. Nothing more exciting than a shipping label I am afraid.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3052856/posts/Shipping.png

I have the same thing. Just think its a bit weird that there is no actual tracking information yet when its been over 24 hours since i got the email. I guess UPS system is just lagging.

IMRRK

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello , I ordered my nexus on 27th nov and my shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks, when can I expect mail from google. And anyone with 2-3 weeks shipping estimate has got mail.

thanks

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello , I ordered my nexus on 27th nov and my shipping estimate is 2-3 weeks, when can I expect mail from google. And anyone with 2-3 weeks shipping estimate has got mail.

thanks

Nope. Only a lucky few in the 1-2 weeks window got the email. You're probably looking at at least 2 weeks. At least you're not waiting up to 7 weeks.

musema

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 27th, recd shipping email on 30th nov. ups site shows shipping label created. Lets c when it actually arrives. So far I am happy!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma