Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Mike Dupp

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
can you give me the link to google costomer service? i would like to send them an e mail... maybe they will move something for me too

thank you
There is a link at the bottom of your Item Shipped email. It looks like this:

"You have the right to cancel the contract for your purchase of any item within a period of 15 days beginning with the day after you receive delivery of that item. If you would like to cancel the contract in relation to any item please contact us at http://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=devices_contact&hl=en"

Follow that link from your email and there is an Email Us link on the next page.

p1neapples

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I think it would say so somewhere on the ups tracking page. I don't see it anywhere....so no I don't think so. But to be safe imma call in sick tomorrow lol

No. I confirmed with UPS. BTW also got my shipping notification change early this morning for delivery today (Thurs). I also was in the 1-2 week schedule. Crossing fingers on this one.

SeiRyuSeijin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my tracking this morning and saw that it FINALLY says "In transit".

Thank God, I no longer have to worry.

This took well over 2 business days though so for the pain it put me through I will still try and get my shipping refund.

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, I just checked UPS and my YBOD is gone and I have tracking info. (I'm a 1-2 weeker who got the shipping email the evening of Nov 30).

Unless the Butler, PA facility is slow getting it on the deliver truck this morning, I think I should have my phone when I get home tonight. Of course I have to go into work late a couple hours late this morning which means I won't leave work until about 7pm, so I'm sorta hoping they actually hold off deliver until tomorrow.

Sorry, don't know how to format any better. "code" tag didn't help much......

Location Date Local Time Activity
Butler, PA, United States 12/06/2012 7:05 A.M. Arrival Scan
Pittsburgh, PA, United States 12/06/2012 6:00 A.M. Departure Scan
12/06/2012 5:02 A.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 12/06/2012 3:58 A.M. Departure Scan
12/06/2012 12:17 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/29/2012 3:53 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my tracking this morning and saw that it FINALLY says "In transit".

Thank God, I no longer have to worry.

This took well over 2 business days though so for the pain it put me through I will still try and get my shipping refund.

Congrats. It looks like many of the 1-2 weekers and 2-3 weekers are getting their phones this week. All things considered we could be a whole lot worse off. There are many in the backorder thread from 11/13 orders that have still got nothing (not even a shipping label/shipping email).

nycjohn123

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Finally got updated will be delivered by end of day today. It was the damn Saturday shipping confirmation that screwed everything up we all thought we would have it by Tuesday.

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Hurray! 1-2 week YBoD here. Mine just updated to say it is in transit. It's in Richmond, should be here by the end of the day.

Me too, except mine is in Jacksonville, FL. I didn't get any email notification from UPS My Choice, but when I checked their site this morning, my YBoD was gone and I'm green. When I got my first N4 two weeks ago it was delivered before noon and I was able to run home at lunch to get it! Fingers crossed that they're on the same schedule today.

Nkrdbl

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my tracking number and was thrilled to see the following:
Louisville, KY, United States 12/06/2012 3:43 A.M. Departure Scan
- I may not be receiving the device as soon as I had hoped for, but it is a relief to finally see some results on UPS.

Also, I was one of the 1-2 weekers with the YBOD.

dmowry7300

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Finally after much anticipation I just received my order has shipped email with tracking number. I ordered: Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:41:10 PM PST

ssgmun5000

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My order for the 2-3 week wait has been shipped while my order that said 1-2 week wait has not. So who knows what the heck is going on at google.

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Tracking says 3-7 delivery time! Im conflicted on how to actually get my device. I work until 6. I'm afraid that if they leave a notice on the door I won't be able to pick up the package until tomorrow.

jyemenai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Seems like I wasnt the only one who woke up happy. AND it's my day off, so I get to play with it all day. And from the looks of it, it was UPS fault. But, eh, oh well. Just glad my tracker is updated. Hope you all enjoy the phone. (See you in the N4 Problems area! lol)

TheBriz09

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah! My YBOD disappeared (got shipping email on 11/30 in the evening) and UPS now says out for delivery today!

I tend to blame UPS for this one. My UPS tracking went straight from YBOD to "Out for Delivery" overnight... including a trip from Addison, IL to Milan, IL (261 miles) in just six minutes. Either UPS screwed it up, or they have a crazy fast delivery system!

tracking.png

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Congrats. It looks like many of the 1-2 weekers and 2-3 weekers are getting their phones this week. All things considered we could be a whole lot worse off. There are many in the backorder thread from 11/13 orders that have still got nothing (not even a shipping label/shipping email).
While I'm not in dire need of the N4, I'd like to know that what I've preordered is actually going to ship sometime. I'm in the 2-3 week window, and have received nothing from Google, and my order still says "pending" in Google play. I guess it's not as bad as some of the 11/3 people still waiting, but this still seems like a very disorganized launch by Google. Wishing they could have just shipped these out to retailers like Best Buy, and let us buy them there, but I'm sure the price would have increased. There's no doubt in my mind that this was definitely a preorder, and not an outright buy, because I don't know that anyone here has received an immediate shipment on this device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton