Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
dont get it

EDIT - I see it now. Looks like they may have gotten a huge shipment of phones from China recently and now all orders are being processed quicker?

Looks more and more like last week was really a "pre-order" more than anything

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
dont get it

EDIT - I see it now. Looks like they may have gotten a huge shipment of phones from China recently and now all orders are being processed quicker?

Yeah - it was really helpful of them to not say anything about this and letting us 1-2 weeker fools hammer away at their website and cause it to dysfunction. I guess they prefer looking like the prettiest girl at the dance though.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
im about to cancel my 8gb order from the 27th and order a 16 today. Will probably end up getting the 16 earlier anyway.... I hope..

I would watch out with that. I'm sure there is a limited # going out with this wave. And then the next wave might be your 8gb.

baltassoc

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Sometime overnight my YBOD changed to an Out for Delivery. I'm still planning on asking for a refund of the shipping, though, since they charged my card on the 30th. If the earlier posts on this thread are accurate, this really seems to be on UPS: the boxes likely never left their hands.

One thing I'm curious about is whether there was any correlation between checking/unchecking the box to link the phone with your account. I'm not sure how they are doing that functionally, but it seems like it should add a step that would slow things down.

My order was a gift so I didn't check it, FWIW.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
dont get it

Yeah we already knew that from the time it opened and said "ships inn 1-2 weeks" instead of "in stock". I even started a thread called "was this a pre order" last week that I got chewed out for.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Now, look at all these kindly posts coming out after the device-shipment flush of relief. I think we can all see Google's master plan beginning to emerge: it was never about the phones, but togetherness, the kind of community that can really only emerge from collective loathing. I, for one, applaud Google for their willingness to become scapegoats for our cause.

... but then, if they deliberately sabotaged the orders just to make us hate them, I suppose we're still obliged to do so. Don't put down your pitchforks yet, gang! Shipping refunds ahoy! Hopefully I can send the request from my new phone for a touch of irony. If not, then it will be just. I can't lose.
togetherness? us 1-2 weekers were on the brink of civil war with the 2-3 weekers! lol

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I am out for delivery too...about damn tizzimmee - although I was never really complaning, only waiting anxiously. next step: need to get a case/protector/means of keeping the phone FRESH. hmmm. I should have just ordered from amazon last week. Anybody know if t-mobile store are carrying cases or bumbers?

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1409mb4.jpg