Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

EWY

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got my N4, Bumper and the LG Wireless charger that I ordered on eBay. They all arrived today at the same time.
I ordered on the N4 on Nov 27 and the Bumper on Dec 11. Both arrived on the Dec. 13. Busy setting up the phone at the moment. Need to go to AT&T to get a new Micro SIM or wait for my SIM cutter to arrive.
The shipping box for the N4 is very small compared to the Bumper box. By the way, I got the phone one day ahead of promised Shipping date. Got to go and play with my phone now.

box_zps8ae8e22e.jpg

N4_zpsa69b5b45.jpg

Alexander Lee

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my phone, late delivery.

To refresh on this nexus 4 ordeal:

Nov 13, first launch...a total mess, cannot order as kept losing phone from the cart...gave up.
Nov 27, 2nd launch...same thing happened but managed to secure one 16gb in the cart but cannot proceed, took until 5:10pm PST to finally complete order with a 2-3 weeks shipping time.
Dec 12, got shipping notice.
Dec 13 6pm arrived.

I really don't mind people ordered late but got their phones first as long as mine arrive within the timeframe promised. Do feel bad about those people got their orders Nov 13 but still have nothing though.

Tee Dee

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Just received today at 3 pm.

Order on Nov 27th at 5:30 PM PST.

Now I feel less excited than the moment when I ordered. 2 weeks waiting burned all my excitement. How about 6-7 weeks of waiting? Can't imagine about it.

Last edited:

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one on the 27th and had a 2-3 week shipping period but I got tired of seeing other people who ordered theres after me get theres while I had not shipping info and no movement in google wallet or my credit card so I ordered another one on the 11th of December.

BOTH of them arrived today.

I'm charging one without even turning it on until the sim card i ordered from straight talk gets here tomorrow at 3pm PST.

I'm not even gonna open the other box, I'm just gonna return it to google.

bacalao

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Ordered mine Nov 27 in the evening, 2-3 weeks wait, and yesterday I got the email that it shipped and arrived this evening. First stop was tmo and now I'm on the $30/month deal. If this works well, I'll be shutting off vzw and saving some money.

skarletknite

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine Nov 27 in the evening, 2-3 weeks wait, and yesterday I got the email that it shipped and arrived this evening. First stop was tmo and now I'm on the $30/month deal. If this works well, I'll be shutting off vzw and saving some money.

this, exactly. i received mine today. i am up on tmo's $30 plan and immediately my download speeds are 40% faster than verizon 4g. upload speeds are slower for sure. no brainer. shutting off vzw tomorrow. i will miss the 6 month lags in updates tho

crashprone

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one on the 27th and had a 2-3 week shipping period but I got tired of seeing other people who ordered theres after me get theres while I had not shipping info and no movement in google wallet or my credit card so I ordered another one on the 11th of December.

I'm charging one without even turning it on until the sim card i ordered from straight talk gets here tomorrow at 3pm PST.

Sell the other one to me, I will give you what you paid

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Did your order status change before receiving the phone? Did you receive any shipment emails before you got the phones? I placed an order for Nexus 4 (16GB) on 11th Dec, but so far nothing except an order confirmation email. No credit card charge, no change in order status, no shipment emails and clearly no phone yet. My location is Washington DC.

asmanikabutar

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone in bay area south bay (Sunnyvale/Santa Clara/Mt. view) with a sum cutter will be kind enough to meet me? I want to cut my regular SIM to for in n4.. I'll be very thankful to you.. (or if you bought this from a China/Hkg seller on eBay, I'll be happy to buy it from you - your choice). TIA.

jermhawaii

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
My order finally came in yesterday afternoon close to 5pm. I am surprised that it got shipped from KY to HI so quick. I thought i wasn't going to get my phone till end of the day on Friday (today) or Saturday. Plus, my Diztronic matte black tpu case came in early too! I effin' love this phone. The diztronic case too, is just straight up bad a$$. And for those who haven't gotten there's yet wish the best of luck to you and hope the phone will be in your hands soon!

jasaad

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello Jean,
I apologize for our delayed response. We've had incredible demand, and we're working on shipping packages and answering your questions as quickly as possible.
Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a ship confirmation email, after which it will take an additional two business days for your order to be delivered. I would request you to please wait until you receive a ship confirmation email.
If you need any additional support, please email me and I would be happy to assist you.

That is the reply i got after several tries, and asking why people are getting delivery even though they just ordered.
So meh nothing more to do, same old reply always just have to wait until your half dead

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
@crashprone

Sorry, I dont think I can sell it. When I ordered it I had it linked to my account. I dont know if that means it will already have all my info in it. If you dont mind me opening it and doing a factory reset I'd sell it to you, if not I think I'd be better off returning it to google. Hit my inbox up if you still wanna buy it. I wont rip you off. I will give it to you for what I paid.

@shabbir ajnawala

Yes, it changed. I was checking it every 2 seconds LOL then all of a sudden I got an e-mail saying it shipped so i looked at my order page and it said it shipped so I immediately starting hitting up the ups site like every time I blinked hahahaha.

jasaad

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Those who called google, when u filled the form u need to chose a product from the drop box.
And it doesnt have any device listed. It is just apps and music...
Should i chose any of these regardless???

jasaad

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
@crashprone

Sorry, I dont think I can sell it. When I ordered it I had it linked to my account. I dont know if that means it will already have all my info in it. If you dont mind me opening it and doing a factory reset I'd sell it to you, if not I think I'd be better off returning it to google. Hit my inbox up if you still wanna buy it. I wont rip you off. I will give it to you for what I paid.

@shabbir ajnawala

Yes, it changed. I was checking it every 2 seconds LOL then all of a sudden I got an e-mail saying it shipped so i looked at my order page and it said it shipped so I immediately starting hitting up the ups site like every time I blinked hahahaha.

What was ur order status before it shipped in the google store, pending or pre-ordered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair