Am I alone here...

xcla1p

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hadn't got the phone either (Limbo lv 3). Google called me yesterday regarding credit card problems and she promised it will be send by end of this week and they were getting ready for shipment. Probably tonight/tomorrow night

rock7632

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm in a whole other level of limbo now after being in Limbo Level 3. I got the tracking number on Tuesday finally but it has not updated even once and it still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." after more than 48 hours. Neither Google nor UPS customer services has any idea where my phone is and they're both pointing me in each other's direction when I called them. My card was charged for the full amount after being pending. I'm really baffled here and don't know what I should do.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 36

Recnac

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the same boat with you. Now, I don't know where my phone is (may be on eBay :'( , good job UPS )
Untitled.png

Perry Blake

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Still no tracking number or shipping notification email. I'm still sitting in pending right now. Play Support says that it's shipping out Today and i'll receive it on Tuesday. That's dumb on so many levels, considering i've had friends who I called and said, "Hey, jump on google and grab this phone. It'll be sweet if you use it or sell it on ebay for profit." They ordered phones later than I did on the 13th, but they've already got their phones. It's dumb on so many levels. On a side note, both friends decided to keep and use the phone as their primary phone.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Still no tracking number or shipping notification email. I'm still sitting in pending right now. Play Support says that it's shipping out Today and i'll receive it on Tuesday. That's dumb on so many levels, considering i've had friends who I called and said, "Hey, jump on google and grab this phone. It'll be sweet if you use it or sell it on ebay for profit." They ordered phones later than I did on the 13th, but they've already got their phones. It's dumb on so many levels. On a side note, both friends decided to keep and use the phone as their primary phone.

I recall reading posts from a few people from that initial ordering wave who never got a shipping email (not even what you got) and yet the phone just showed up one day on their doorstep. I think there's still some cruft in Google's system from that first day mess. Hopefully it will arrive early next week.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I believe you should be hearing from Google today. They said tue and fri are the days they ship this week batches?

I ordered on the 13 at 2:24pm EST. Got mine yesterday! Its a joy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes