How old are you? (Looking to find average age of N4 owners)

How old are you?

• Total voters

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Depending on how soon I can get the N4, I will most likely still be 19, 20 if I dont get it until after the middle of May.

Motorola Photon 4G

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
For my Birthday this year, one of my friends got me a Costco sized bottle of Centrum Silver.

I got a chuckle out of the gift and I am taking one Centrum Silver Pill each and every day, hoping stave off old age.

Dan

garetstorm

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
28 here. Guess that's old enough to start getting things like chopping knives for Christmas last year instead of cool toys. Can't wait to see what I get this year.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
43 but complete geek. WebOS, android and blackberry, waiting for gadget deliveries weekly like a kid. Good thing though, when you are this age, you usually have money to spend on shiny new things.

KathyJN

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Me? 60
And I've convinced my husband (68) to ditch his jailbroken, unlocked iPhone 3GS for a Nexus 4 too. At last! Except now I can no longer gloat like I used to when he would ask if he could get/do something on iOS that I could do with Android.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
43 but complete geek. WebOS, android and blackberry, waiting for gadget deliveries weekly like a kid. Good thing though, when you are this age, you usually have money to spend on shiny new things.

So true. I'm 43 also, about to be 44 at the end of this month. It's nice to know I'm not the only old guy here (old in terms of the majority here),

phonenut

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
33 year old soon to be Nexus 4 owner. Not many of us here I see.

sig.jpg
you are right son