How old are you? (Looking to find average age of N4 owners)

How old are you?

• Total voters

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm 26. Side note, I've gone through an average of 5-8 different phones every year since 2004.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

anon(6319)

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
OK! I am 71, and was writing programs for my Commodore 64 before a lot of you were born. I still like messing up (with) these electronic toys.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not officially a Nexus 4 owner yet but I will be in 2 to 3 weeks.

I'm 29 years old. Libra LOL

@rickydavis1051 - I remember when I turned 21... Me and 5 cousins of mine when to Las Vegas. We stayed at Circus Circus. I won a little over $800 playing roulette and about $40 playing blackjack. Back then I was too afraid to play craps but yeah... good times bro! If you can I recommend Vegas for your 21st Bday.

Not when you live here... this place sucks... Someone get me out of here.
I was partaking in criminal activity at the age of 16... and now that im 26... Im over it. I feel like im in my 40s and nothing else to look forward to... except sliding down that hill.

Good thing we can all be techy no matter your age.... always makes you feel young with something to look forward to next year.

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I thought I would be among the oldest here. I'm 45 and love my toys. I guess us guys never grow up when it comes to our gadgets. It's good to see a great diversity in age. Just goes to show you're never too old :)

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I thought I would be among the oldest here. I'm 45 and love my toys. I guess us guys never grow up when it comes to our gadgets. It's good to see a great diversity in age. Just goes to show you're never too old :)

yeah, i'm surprised on that too! I mean look at all those 60+
I'm on the younger side of 16 years ^ ^, had to buy it myself though but I'm using it for a media player rather than a phone because a smart phone plan costs too much than the regular family plan that i have atm.

Mike Dupp

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

I don't find it odd that someone in their 60's would use an N4. I do find it a bit odd that they would be hanging out in these forums answering poll questions though. I guess I shouldn't since I will be 50 in a few months and I'm here:)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I just turned 48 a couple weeks ago.

Mentally, I feel like I'm about 28. Physically, I feel like about 58. Sometimes 68. :)

Ya, there are some of us old guys on here. I'm 48 too. My wife says I am more immature than my kids.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow...very interesting age bracket in here!

36 here... Live it up young bucks...Carpe Diem every day, all day!

Last edited: