How to find out when your Nexus 4 is going to arrive

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I sent to inquiries to them and no response - however, my phone is reported on the delivery truck today by UPS. Guess I will not hear from them for sure now, since all I can ask of them now is a 2 day shipping refund. LOL

Leo Costa

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
V-TECH, Did you say you ordered on Dec 3rd? AND got 1-2 weeks shipping estimate?
Order mine on November 27th, and got a 2-3 week shipping estimate!!
Google's got some explaining to do....

JJDigitized

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Did you say you ordered on Dec 3rd? AND got 1-2 weeks shipping estimate?

In Canada, it went back on sale for us on the 3rd. We never had an option on the 27th.

Leo Costa

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I sent to inquiries to them and no response - however, my phone is reported on the delivery truck today by UPS. Guess I will not hear from them for sure now, since all I can ask of them now is a 2 day shipping refund. LOL

So that means you got an e-mail with a Tracking #, right?
Haven't got those yet....

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
V-TECH, Did you say you ordered on Dec 3rd? AND got 1-2 weeks shipping estimate?

In Canada, it went back on sale for us on the 3rd. We never had an option on the 27th.

Yeap, Google opened the sale in Canada on December 3rd and a lot of people got 1-2 weeks shipping.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe cause my order confirmation came with the "Ships in 2-3 weeks", and it has been ONLY one, they won't bother with sending an updated ETA...

It was only on week and I got my reply really fast. I had 4-5 weeks when I ordered it too! Not sure why I guys aren't getting replies :/

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Tested it again to see what you guys are saying you aren't getting a reply. Sent one 9 AM EST, still haven't gotten a reply. Guess this doesn't work that well anymore but better than anything out there probably.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email back from them:

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of December 19.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

I made the order on the 3rd and 1-2 weeks shipping means 17th of December not 19. Kinda disappointed here i have to admit.

CrazCruz

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You are going to love this.
This is what they replied to me.

Hello Brain,

Thank you for contacting Google. It was my pleasure assisting you today.

It sounds like you have a question about Google Wallet, however, I'm not sure that I understand your inquiry. Please respond to this email with more specific questions and I'd be happy to assist you.

If there is anything further we can assist you with, please feel free to reply directly to this email.

Best Regards

Let me point out that my name isn't BRAIN, is BRIAN.. should I complain about all this? would that decision make it worst?.. laughs.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email back from them:

I made the order on the 3rd and 1-2 weeks shipping means 17th of December not 19. Kinda disappointed here i have to admit.

You live in Canada, makes sense why yours is earlier than mine >.>
And this is BY december 19th, it could come earlier.

mrplayer66

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's funny after days of no response I finally got an answer yesterday, pretty much telling me that the Nexus 4 would get there when it got there as they ship in order, I was a 2-3 weeker, and I read that e-mail from my Nexus 4 haha, then today I got a very informal e-mail telling me that they're very busy with all the interest they're getting for the Nexus 7...I was like WTF? I didn't order the 7, then the e-mail said to enjoy my device seems records show I received it.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's funny after days of no response I finally got an answer yesterday, pretty much telling me that the Nexus 4 would get there when it got there as they ship in order, I was a 2-3 weeker, and I read that e-mail from my Nexus 4 haha, then today I got a very informal e-mail telling me that they're very busy with all the interest they're getting for the Nexus 7...I was like WTF? I didn't order the 7, then the e-mail said to enjoy my device seems records show I received it.

lol... interested on a nexus 7. Your funny google, no one wants the Nexus 7. :p And you got your nexus 4 when you were a 2-3 week? When did you order

Alexg314

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 8gb on Nov. 27th around 6 and got this reply to estimated shipping of 4-5 weeks:

Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 02.

Neuxs 4 backorders: Please note that the above date is based on typical shipment processing and does not apply to Nexus 4 backorders. Nexus 4 backorders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. If you receive a shipping confirmation email, then you will be able to track your delivery.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on November 27th.

Makes sense, a lot of people that ordered then are then their nexus 4 now.

Ordered 8gb on Nov. 27th around 6 and got this reply to estimated shipping of 4-5 weeks:

Really didn't want to get a 8gb because of the long line that it was :/ still have a long on 16gb but that's becuase i hesitated to buy one

Also got a response from google again so that means they are actually getting to respond now

For more information on shipping and delivery, please see this article in our help center:
Shipping & delivery - Google Play Help.
And yeah, I got a response from google now.

alvefa

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 27th with an estimated ship time of 2-3 weeks.
Emailed Google on the 5th got a reply on the 7th. December 19th is the date they gave me. What I don't understand is that some people who ordered on the same date as me and got the same shipping estimate got their devices today and most are getting them on Monday. Guess luck isn't on my side?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance