Nexus 4 available for order in UK today

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you use your partners card on your google account? I just had to use my card on my girlfriends account as her bank declined under fraud detection. See to go through okay after that.

Got mine superb customer service from Google absolutely outstanding.

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Also what are peoples order status - mine is pending and the girlfriends is pre-order, both got them when they said 1-2weeks shipping...

DogPsyche

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Yessss! Got one at 17:28 GMT. 1-2 weeks shipping (fingers crossed).

Very clever of Google to pump up the hype on this, eh? I've never been so happy to order a phone :rolleyes:

~Jaqi~
Sent from my lovely Nexus 7

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Got mine at long last! 1-2 weeks for delivery. Phoned up customer care and spoke to someone who confirmed the order, he said they have learned their lesson over the last launch. So far so good......

Now I'm heading to eBay to find a case :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

isdoo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
3-5 working days :)

Shame the bumper pack in out of stock still.

Need to get some sort of protection for the phones before the children get them!

notdodgy

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I had the N4 app that checks for stock running on my phone, doing a check every 5 minutes.

I was watching my niece open her birthday presents when the alarm went off.

Managed to get through the order process on my phone screen.
It was a bit scary as the screen loading was a bit slow and finding the buttons to tap was harder on a small screen, but I got there and I have an acknowledgement email for 1-2 weeks. The delivery charge is for 2 day delivery, so when it will actually come is anyone's guess, except I am bound to be out!

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had to cancel the order as my postcode was wrong and Google refuse to change it. More annoyingly they won't let me order a new one! Anyway, they told me it was already on its way to TNT so you guys might not have to wait that long.

FunkyKong

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Did you use your partners card on your google account? I just had to use my card on my girlfriends account as her bank declined under fraud detection. See to go through okay after that.

yeh the wifes bank call'd for authorisation then she called google an spoke to them its all sorted.

My card was also declined and my bank phoned me twice with automated menus that couldn't help me, AHHHHHHH!

Luckily I used someone else's card and I think it said 2/3 weeks shipping, least it's ordered :)

First thing I'll do is root it which I've never done before but don't want to miss out on apps that need it.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Odd question....

My wife is buying my a nexus 4 for my xmas, can i use her debit card on my google play/wallet account??? the device will be sent to our home where the card is registered.

I think you can. But I'm not sure.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
ordered a 16gb at the same time as you and been given a 4-5 wk shipment time. Hope its a worthy replacement for my sgs3

It will be better in some ways and worse in others. Not a huge jump. The S3 isn't even a year old :confused:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
3-5 working days :)

Shame the bumper pack in out of stock still.

Need to get some sort of protection for the phones before the children get them!

Order a new cheap case and full body protector on ebay until you can get the bumper. Got mine for $10 total.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674