Nexus 4 available for order in UK today

DJ Reyes

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email saying that the Nexus 4 will be available for order from the Google Play store at 5pm GMT.

If anyone is looking to get one, set your alarms, you'll not want to miss out.

They did have to time it when I'm short on the funds :( They could have waited a week.

Sent using Tapatalk

TheSammyE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yep got the email myself. Really looking forward to hopefully just getting one ordered. Fingers well and truly crossed that the delivery times are decent although I will be happy to just get one ordered.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just remember that if you get an error when proceeding to your cart, you can click tab to move over to the proceed button, then just hold down the enter key. This works awesome and gets you through to the check out. Good luck.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Odd question....

My wife is buying my a nexus 4 for my xmas, can i use her debit card on my google play/wallet account??? the device will be sent to our home where the card is registered.

lumley

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got it in my cart but when I press proceed I get 'Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later.'

EDIT:
I've eventually got it! :D So happy right now!

Horaland H

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Got one! - 16GB, 2 weeks shipping and zero greif. Into cart, checkout, payment.... reciept

YAYnes!

Can't believe I might get this before those in the US who ordered last week!

caslad66

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Got mine after a few minor hiccups ...notice the bumper cover is sold out still. Initially sold out appeared for 8Gb so I went for 16Gb ...8 Gb appeared again shortly afterwards