OK, someone is full of it! I've owned three smart phones, all three Blackberry, never had a screen scratch, always shove the phone in my pocket (never with keys or coins, smarter than that). Sooo either Gorilla Glass is the biggest BS of all time or your guys with scratched screens gotta be careless as all get out!!!!!
    12-04-2012 05:31 PM
    In other news, I just saved a ton of money buy switching out of GEICO.
    tlo07 likes this.
    12-04-2012 05:39 PM
    I can't comment on the N4's screen, as I don't have one yet. But I have owned several different smartphone with Gorilla Glass. All of them have been flawless when it came time to sell them. All of them except the HTC One X. For some reason, the HOX has a bunch of small scratches on the screen. I haven't been treating it any differently than my other phones.
    Ry likes this.
    12-04-2012 05:40 PM
    I can't comment on the N4's screen, as I don't have one yet. But I have owned several different smartphone with Gorilla Glass. All of them have been flawless when it came time to sell them. All of them except the HTC One X. For some reason, the HOX has a bunch of small scratches on the screen. I haven't been treating it any differently than my other phones.
    I had the same issue with the one x , I baby my devices and mine did the same thing

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums
    12-04-2012 05:45 PM
    In other news: A new thread has been created! It is named "Why I'm not getting the n4"

/sarcasm
    Ry likes this.
    12-04-2012 05:46 PM
    OK, someone is full of it! I've owned three smart phones, all three Blackberry, never had a screen scratch, always shove the phone in my pocket (never with keys or coins, smarter than that). Sooo either Gorilla Glass is the biggest BS of all time or your guys with scratched screens gotta be careless as all get out!!!!!
    Awesome, doesn't matter when you have a screen protector anyways...And no gorilla glass isn't the biggest BS of all time, it is tough if you have ever heard of it before hearing of the nexus or whatever
    12-04-2012 05:49 PM
    This thread here states that the back might not be Gorilla Glass...That being said, I never put my keys in the same pocket as my phone in the past, never saw that as a good decision in general.
    Ry likes this.
    12-04-2012 05:51 PM
    In other news: A new thread has been created! It is named "Why I'm not getting the n4"

/sarcasm
    Smeg Head! My Nexus 4 is already ordered.
    12-04-2012 05:53 PM
    This thread here states that the back might not be Gorilla Glass...That being said, I never put my keys in the same pocket as my phone in the past, never saw that as a good decision in general.
    I've said it wasn't gg on the back before but all the fanboys throw a tizzy

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    12-04-2012 07:02 PM