Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from a new BC government job that I recently landed - this is a HUGE step in my career.... however, upon opening it, I was disappointed that it wasn't a N4 shipping confirmation.... Is that normal? Am I letting this consume my life? Lol.

Totally normal, i would probably be disappointed if i get an email telling me i won the lottery instead of shipping the N4 :D

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got a update on UPS:

I got the yellow box that says: A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. NO info on any location or anything yet.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I got the yellow box that says: A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. NO info on any location or anything yet.

Nice. Keep us updated!

kayimi

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

Thank you for the update! I'm glad you're getting some progress! :D

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Not good man....

Search xda for the ups yellow box of death and you'll see why....

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Don't worry about the YBOD. I have heard a lot of people getting their device on time. Most got their UPS tracking updated the first time the same day they received the phone.

Nick792

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site

Oh man....well.. looking forward to that month wait time....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Still no update for me. I am not sure what to think anymore. On the plus side I got free lunch on the company and $50 to superstore(random I know). None of this matters as the N4 is not in my hands. V-tech/BBarnaby I think we are losing hope. I really am torn up about this whole thing. This phone better be awsome....

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i dont think it is shipping anytime soon, because the status has been changed to pre-ordered. It simply means that they don't have the stock. If i am not wrong the shipped devices weren't changed to pre-ordered.

lexcyn

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
i dont think it is shipping anytime soon, because the status has been changed to pre-ordered. It simply means that they don't have the stock. If i am not wrong the shipped devices weren't changed to pre-ordered.
Then there is something wrong because my status changed to pre-ordered but Google charged my CC for the full amount (NOT a pre-auth, confirmed with CC company) last night.

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

So i just called my CC company, and they told me Google hasn't charged yet, it is still a Pre-Auth, can't believe they are doing it second time. They did the same last week and then released the pre-auth and then again yesterday did a pre-auth and not actually charge.

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
A couple of days ago, while waiting for my N4 to arrive (ordered on the 3rd at 3:04:18pm EST) my NS suddenly decided to start dying. The power button has now stopped working and the whole thing randomly crashes, which gets really annoying when I have to pull the battery and can't turn my phone on again until I can plug it in!

Ordered a GN from an auction site which is arriving tonight to alleviate my phone woes - play says I'm Pre-Order, the automated email says delivery is expected prior to December 19th. Really hoping it gets sent out today or tomorrow so I can get it before I go away on holiday for two weeks! Congrats to those who have already received and good luck to the rest of us...

biggianthead06

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
my latest desperate move is to download a bunch of new apps from the Play store to make sure Google doesn't forget about me - I feel absolutely ridiculous! :p

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I called my credit card company to see if I could more details like others have. Turns out they CANNOT tell the difference between a pre-auth and an actual charge. So basically I still have no idea of my phone will/has been shipped out. I read that some people in the states actually got their phones before their tracking numbers (a friend of mine in fact). So im hoping its something like that.

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I called my credit card company to see if I could more details like others have. Turns out they CANNOT tell the difference between a pre-auth and an actual charge. So basically I still have no idea of my phone will/has been shipped out. I read that some people in the states actually got their phones before their tracking numbers (a friend of mine in fact). So im hoping its something like that.

It can happen in states, because the shipping is really quick, but not here, since most of the orders are shipped from States and takes extra 2-3 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22