Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes! I'm in the same boat. Coming from a 3GS and it'll be my first android (had a lenovo tablet for a few days but returned it so still REALLY brand new to Android).
Looking forward to learning all I can with the help of my new online friends :)

We should totally have a Vancouver meetup to talk about and play with our new N4s.... and b*tch about Google obviously.

And here's hoping they haven't pulled the LTE chip yet!

Not a bad idea, I am in Pitt meadows. Should all meet up for a beer somewhere and play with our phones!

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes! I'm in the same boat. Coming from a 3GS and it'll be my first android (had a lenovo tablet for a few days but returned it so still REALLY brand new to Android).

We should totally have a Vancouver meetup to talk about and play with our new N4s.... and b*tch about Google obviously.

Yeah we could all meet in front of the Apple Store at Pacific Centre. Here comes the Android Army.:cool:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It's like Christmas here for everyone :)

What a happy day......
Glad you got your shipping notice!

My UPS tracking is updated. They ship from Kentucky. I would plan on approximately 5 business days for shipping to Canada. This is what it took to get a N7 here. Shipped on Friday last week and arrived here yesterday. So if the planets align you should have it before you leave!

ups2.jpg

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
That company is right on Broadway and Cambie (in Vancouver), but they don't seem to have a store here.

Anyone know where to buy N4 cases in Vancouver? (any type)

Your best bet for a N4 case is online. Buy one from China or Hong Kong and save some money. Check it out on ebay.

Teenwolf76

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site

The pure Android experience is awesome. I'll never buy anything but Nexus (or its equivalent) again.

alex sagel

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
just got my shipping confirmation :) it actually shipped yesterday out of Kentucky and not out of Toronto as i thought. Should get it by Tuesday at the latest. Just waiting on my case now...

Chingyul

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
just got my shipping confirmation :) it actually shipped yesterday out of Kentucky and not out of Toronto as i thought. Should get it by Tuesday at the latest. Just waiting on my case now...

Wednesday for me. Clarivue screen and body protectors are in already, and just waiting on my case (although, will try it out without the case first).

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Wednesday for me. Clarivue screen and body protectors are in already, and just waiting on my case (although, will try it out without the case first).

Which Clarivue screen and body protectors did you get? I'm looking for one now and a case/bumper as well.

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i think i know why they sent to Vancouver first. All their orders ship from Louisville, KY which is 4000 Km from Vancouver. On the other hand Toronto is 1000 Km and Montreal is 1400 Km. So shipping time to Vancouver is more than double as compared to Toronto or Montreal. It would make sense for them to send it to Vancouver first and then to other places a day later, so all the orders reach around the same time, and I am sure they would ship in batches for each geography to be efficient.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
i think i know why they sent to Vancouver first. All their orders ship from Louisville, KY which is 4000 Km from Vancouver. On the other hand Toronto is 1000 Km and Montreal is 1400 Km. So shipping time to Vancouver is more than double as compared to Toronto or Montreal. It would make sense for them to send it to Vancouver first and then to other places a day later, so all the orders reach around the same time, and I am sure they would ship in batches for each geography to be efficient.

There are few people from Vancouver that were only shipped today/yesterday so it's not necessarily true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech