Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 12/18/2012 12:15 A.M. Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 12/17/2012 11:31 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 12/17/2012 6:18 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
O.k, UPS sucks!

After i saw that the package is going to Concord facility and not Mississauga i called them and asked if i can just pick it up tomorrow instead of them sending it to me, the answer i got was -
"I'm sorry but you can not pick up the package unless we attempted to deliver the package for the first time"

How stupid is this?!

Then i told him to leave a message on the account that i'm probably not going to be home and it's o.k to leave the package with the security guy in my building, the answer was -
"I'm sorry but right now i cant leave any notes until the package was scanned as out for delivery, keep tracking the package and when you see the status change to out for delivery you can call us again and we can send the message to the driver"

Did i mention that i hate them?! Not sure how it works in other companies but that's just STUPID!
I get the frustration but it's all about procedure. Imagine how many times people would ask for unique situations for pickups etc. There are too many variables that could cause your package to be stolen. Or for people to try to scam ups. I know this is not the case but they have procedures. I have stood right beside the postal worker at the mailbox and they will not hand me my mail even though they know who I am. They have to put it in my little mailbox and close the door.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
V-tech, sorry I just woke up a few mins ago, I just read this comment. Cannot confirm that this is the case, I was reading too fast. Still, I wonder where drunkfux read it?

Kinda late to respond to this but I read someone post it in this thread only somewhere in the beginning... sorry for the confusion... the shipped 3-4 week person...

Sent from my SGH-T589R using Tapatalk 2

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
"Concord, ON, Canada 12/18/2012 5:45 Out for Delivery"

Ye baby!

This is going to be a good day! Dont forget to post your first impression in this topic after you receive the device.

Seabass7857

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Man... not only do I have to wait till tomorrow to get the phone. I can't open it till Christmas. And I thought waiting for the shipping confirmation was hard...

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
what'd I tell ya VTech! What time did your phone show as in to Concord?

It was scanned at 5:45 for "out for delivery" but it just means that it was put on the truck at the time.

I'm leaving to work now and not sure when i will be back so dont know if i will have time to play with the phone today.

VertigoM

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Concord, ON, CA
12/18/2012 5:38 A.M.
Out For Delivery

Yes!! I dont think I've ever been as anxious to receive something before. Damn you Google! :)

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The irony is that i am off today, but i live in a secured apartment complex, and UPS doesn't deliver here, so they are going to post a pickup slip on the entrance, which i can not use until tomorrow, and they are 2 blocks from my building. I am working tomorrow, and they allow pickups only Mon to Fri during business hours, don't know when will i be able to pickup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig