Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine is "World Ease" whatever that means? Is that also 1 day to Canada?

World Ease is UPS all in one customs brokerage. And YES...1 day shipping cause the phone is in Richmond, BC now (7:49 am). Tracking said the plane was late arriving this morning to RIchmond.

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
lol called UPS again today and the reason my package was being sent to Calgary and Winnipeg is that my package was apparently a miss-order.....man how does UPS eff up so hard

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey all...my phone is in Richmond now ready for delivery by end of day today. Looks like the guys who got the Dec 19 notices had their phones shipped by air from Kentucky just after midnight.

Oh man...can't wait!

Yeah, seems like they did an Overnight Air shipment to Canada!

maanco

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Received my shipping notification at 6:05pm last night, phone shipped out of Kentucky at 4:45am this morning, arrived at Mirabel Airport outside Montreal at 6:31am, left Lachine's UPC sorting centre at 7:43am and delivered to my house at 11:13am. Wow, talk about over night shipping! I'll only be home by 6pm. I live 20 minutes away.. I really considering passing by on my lunch break.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I really want my phone to ring so I can let the UPS person give me my phone. Hurry up, damnit this is worse than being outside in the snow waiting for a bus.

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Really disturbing to hear of so many missing phones. I have mine coming to my office and someone is on reception all day, even during lunch, so there's no way they can claim they "delivered" it without physically handing it to someone. I wish it would get here soon, but later is probably better as I'll just want to play with it. :)

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
anyone here in the mississauga area? if so did you get it delivered yet?

my last status says "Destination Scan @ Mississauga" does that mean its out for delivery?

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Does your tracking say "late plane" @ 6:33 am?

No......
8u7ezybu.jpg

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i also have the "destination scan" as my last status. hoping that means its on the way...keep us updated guys!

Attachments

• scan.JPG
    scan.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 15

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
anyone here in the mississauga area? if so did you get it delivered yet?

my last status says "Destination Scan @ Mississauga" does that mean its out for delivery?

Mine is coming to Brampton, and my last update was Concord, ON, Canada 12/20/2012 8:59 A.M. Arrival Scan from the UPS site, but from packagemapping.com it shows CONCORD, ON CA Dec 20, 2012 9:49 AM UNLOAD SCAN.

What is Unload Scan? I hope those UPS employees are not stealing my phone!

Also, another weird thing, in the same packagemapping site, in the map showing where the package has travelled, it has a legend at the bottom that says Green pin in Start, Yellow pin is Checkpoint and a Gift/Package means the end. On the map itself, it shows as Concord as the End... whereas it should be ending in Brampton.

Now I'm worried...

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine is coming to Brampton, and my last update was Concord, ON, Canada 12/20/2012 8:59 A.M. Arrival Scan from the UPS site, but from packagemapping.com it shows CONCORD, ON CA Dec 20, 2012 9:49 AM UNLOAD SCAN.

What is Unload Scan? I hope those UPS employees are not stealing my phone!

Also, another weird thing, in the same packagemapping site, in the map showing where the package has travelled, it has a legend at the bottom that says Green pin in Start, Yellow pin is Checkpoint and a Gift/Package means the end. On the map itself, it shows as Concord as the End... whereas it should be ending in Brampton.

Now I'm worried...

dont worry. that end sign means the last final location it reaches before its out for delivery. You will be just fine :)

haywung

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Apparently that late airplane pushed my delivery date till tomorrow. I was on the phone with UPS just now and they've re-scheduled the delivery date for tomorrow because it didn't get onto their trucks in time for delivery today. BOO!

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Apparently that late airplane pushed my delivery date till tomorrow. I was on the phone with UPS just now and they've re-scheduled the delivery date for tomorrow because it didn't get onto their trucks in time for delivery today. BOO!

That's bull. They should have the logistics in place to take care of late arrivals that need to be delivered that day.