Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
This thread is for monitoring the shipping of the orders made on December 3rd.
If you get an email from Google notifying you of the shipment then please post here to inform the community.

I was lucky enough to order at 12:04:39 pm PST. My order is suppose to ship with in 1 to 2 weeks. Thank God. I hope other Canadians were just as lucky.

In USA (*November 27th orders*) people whose Nexus 4 was suppose to ship with in 1-2 weeks had it shipped after 3 days.
Hello everyone,

I just received email from Google that my 16gb Nexus 4 has shipped. Ordered 11/27@12:00:37.
Taken from here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...ered-november-27-order-status-tracking-2.html

I hope our orders get shipped out just as quickly.
Can't wait to get my hands on this device.

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
im wwaiting too... called them today and got nothing out of them.... my order is confirmed, just waiting for shipping

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I was lucky enough to order it at 3:03:49 PM EST. Got an estimated time of 1-2 weeks. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll receive an update by the end of the week.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
*IF* Google ships as quickly as it did in USA, a few lucky people should receive shipping notices in their email by early tomorrow morning .
But that is a huge if.

Does anyone know if the phones will be shipped from USA or with in Canada?

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine says pending as well and received by Google. Mine went thru about 1204 as well

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Rike255

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Got my order confirmation at 12:06:24 MST. They also charged me for it even though it says they don't charge until it ships. Hopefully that's a good sign ;)

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
This is a stupid question, but where did you go exactly to see "Pending"? I've checked everywhere on Google Wallet but there's nothing about a pending order.
Go to the Google Play website. And then on the top right hand corner click on Options (the gear icon) and select "My Orders and Setting". It should be listed there.

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
This is a stupid question, but where did you go exactly to see "Pending"? I've checked everywhere on Google Wallet but there's nothing about a pending order.

No such thing as stupid question. Were here to help each other out.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what comes after 'pending'.

Do you guy's think that there is a chance that it will ship soon than the time we go?

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I check the status of my order and it now says ordered on Nov 4 instead of the 3rd. But if I click on the details it says Nov 3rd. Weird.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums