Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So after a series of back-to-back email to Google Support, this is what I got from them:

"Hey again, thanks for replying. Since this amazing device is on high demand there is a small back order on them. The best estimate I can give is it should be there in 5-6 weeks."

So I went from 1-2 weeks ETA to 5-6 weeks. Great.

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
So after a series of back-to-back email to Google Support, this is what I got from them:

"Hey again, thanks for replying. Since this amazing device is on high demand there is a small back order on them. The best estimate I can give is it should be there in 5-6 weeks."

I wouldn't quote that. They don't know what's going on.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I agree with Tanson1011. Plus not to be rude or anything, its only been 3 days since we ordered it, we all (especially me) need to practice patience. That is why I have not contacted Google about this yet because so far its on schedule.

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Tanson1011. Plus not to be rude or anything, its only been 3 days since we ordered it, we all (especially me) need to practice patience. That is why I have not contacted Google about this yet because so far its on schedule.

Oh I agree with you completely. The reason I emailed them is because I am actually gifting this phone to someone before they leave the country. So I needed a rough estimation to see if I'd have to spoil the surprise or not. Some of my buddies in the US were told their order was back-ordered though so hopefully we get a better experience. On a side note, you weren't rude at all! Thanks for the reply.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Oh I agree with you completely. The reason I emailed them is because I am actually gifting this phone to someone before they leave the country. So I needed a rough estimation to see if I'd have to spoil the surprise or not. Some of my buddies in the US were told their order was back-ordered though so hopefully we get a better experience. On a side note, you weren't rude at all! Thanks for the reply.

I see. You are in a totally different boat then the most of us.
I hope it does get to you with in 1-2 weeks as stated.

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my cc and it has not been charged. I'm in the 1-2 week time frame.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Rike255

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Come to BC. You will realize just how good you have it. Bend over cuz its gonna hurt.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

In BC my income tax would be lower than it is here. Same goes for all middle-class in Alberta.

I was REALLY hoping my N4 would ship this week like it did in the US. Whoever said we need to practice patience wasn't kidding!

fragment137

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Question for those of you who have already ordered... is there a trend to when new stock becomes available or am I just watching Google Play every day to see if they have new stock? I'm really interested in buying my first Android and would like it to be the Nexus 4.. I'm sure it's worth the wait, I just need to know if I should jump on it when I see it's available or if they're bound to get them in stock on a schedule.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Back before the sale started i registered to a service that let's you know when the N4 will be available for sale and on the 3rd of December this is exactly what happened. They sent me an email letting me know that it will go on sale today.