Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
What the heck!

Those of you getting "Pre-ordered" hit F5. Does it go back to "Pending"?
Mine is. Every time I refresh it switches.

-------Update-----
Still switching from Pending to Pre-ordered and then back to Pending, and continues this cycle.
This is too much craziness for me. I am gonna go work out, or play some MW3 (anyone here play mw3 on PS3? Is so PM me c; )

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Google Wallet saying that they tried to charge my CC, but it didn't go through!

That means they are shipping them out SOON!!!

I was one of the 1-2 week candidates...

Kaldrak

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
What the heck!

Those of you getting "Pre-ordered" hit F5. Does it go back to "Pending"?
Mine is. Every time I refresh it switches.

Weird. My status is still "Pending" I tried refreshing the page and it doesn't change, it's always "Pending". Is that a good sign?

Sent from my Nexus S using Android Central Forums

bambamd

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got confirmation that my CC was charged for the phone!!! Awaiting email from google about my status...let you all know when I get it.

Ordered on dec 3 @ 15:01 PST, 1-2 week shipping time.

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Google Wallet saying that they tried to charge my CC, but it didn't go through!

That means they are shipping them out SOON!!!

I was one of the 1-2 week candidates...

Oh my God. Please let it be true. After this constant switching between Pending and Pre-Order, I'm going from happy to sad. The NHL lockout is doing the same thing for me. Optimism for a few days, and then BAM, sadness.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine is doing the same. I never noticed that before. How the heck is this a pre-order? It went on sale in November to my understanding, you can be on back-order but this is not a pre-order. Get the damn terms right google. I am seriously sad now. I made fun of all my iphone fanboy friends for getting owned by apple for a few weeks. Turns out google is worse. SAD FACE
Yep, same thing on my end.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got confirmation that my CC was charged for the phone!!! Awaiting email from google about my status...let you all know when I get it.

I am going to check my credit card. Maybe today is the day something happens and we all get items shipped!!!!!!!

cleveralias

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So I saw in my banking statement that I got charged 429.75$. I thought it was probably the money being put on hold. But I called Mastercard to see if the money was on hold or if I was actually charged this time, and they confirmed that my credit card has indeed been charged! I think this is it guys and girls... our Nexus 4 is getting shipped!

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have also been charged on my card, I checked this morning and my credit was normal. Google had charged me before then refunded it as per their card test procedure. LETS HOPE IT SHIPS NOW!!!!!!

Vortex13

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my account and google has charged me twice :S this may because I was using my debit card that has visa capabilities. Isn't google suppose to refund me?

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
This is a freaking emotional roller coaster. I have been charged, status keeps bouncing between pending and pre-order. This is more exciting than any hockey game I could be watching. If we don't get shipping emails soon I will cry. The second my Nexus 4 arrives, this old samsung focus is going to join the ranks of an LG xenon, Iphone 3g, sony ericsson w600 and many more into my box of dead useless phones that dont deserve to be used anymore. C`mon google, throw us canucks a bone!

Rike255

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yep I'm way more nervous than I should be just for a new phone...

My CC hasn't been charged. My order is NOT switching between statuses (it consistently says Pre-Ordered).

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
My CC available credit has changed, no formal posting yet (usually takes a day or two). I was in the first 1-2 week shipping eta group. Were you in the same group? I imagine we are the ones who are seeing the credit change on our cards right now. Lets hope we all win!, also I am also freaking out right now, I have no idea why as it is just a phone. This is what is must be like to be an applefanboy (please no flame wars over this comment guys :p)

Yep I'm way more nervous than I should be just for a new phone...

My CC hasn't been charged. My order is NOT switching between statuses (it consistently says Pre-Ordered).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37